Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

%$!% slays me every time I watch it.
laugh.gif
Sounds cool but to get that effect it would have to be forced, the r would actually be emphasized, so it comes out sounding like "byare".  I say it like that when i say beer/bear/bare, apparently they're supposed to be pronounced differently. *shrugs.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

%$!% slays me every time I watch it.
laugh.gif
Sounds cool but to get that effect it would have to be forced, the r would actually be emphasized, so it comes out sounding like "byare".  I say it like that when i say beer/bear/bare, apparently they're supposed to be pronounced differently. *shrugs.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Because once you see the wall, it's clear that it's a wall, you can't unsee it.

Look at the outline of the "wall". Its bent/crooked. I have never seen a wall that shape or color. Its a lake y'all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Because once you see the wall, it's clear that it's a wall, you can't unsee it.

Look at the outline of the "wall". Its bent/crooked. I have never seen a wall that shape or color. Its a lake y'all.
pimp.gif

you can even see the shadow of the leaves on the top of the wall!!! i cant believe some of you cant see it. if you look above the I and the S of the word THIS. in the PSd pic, you can see the shadow. where the "beach" suddenly disappears.

you can even see the shadow of the leaves on the top of the wall!!! i cant believe some of you cant see it. if you look above the I and the S of the word THIS. in the PSd pic, you can see the shadow. where the "beach" suddenly disappears.

Someone deleted my pic.
30t6p3b.gif
It was a nice sized turd in a toilet with no toilet paper (someone forgot to/didn't wanna wipe).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone deleted my pic.
30t6p3b.gif
It was a nice sized turd in a toilet with no toilet paper (someone forgot to/didn't wanna wipe).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
I will pay someone who can provide diagrams, photoshops, etc on that wall pic.

I really cant see it, its been weeks. 
laugh.gif
LOL.  Imagine that you are in your backyard sitting down.  You are sitting in a lawn chair looking over a wall that is about 2-3 feet high and you see a mountain.  The "water" is not water, it is a light brown wall, but it is shaded like part of a sundial, so it looks greenish.  I made the wall look like a brick wall so it stands out and you can see it better.

You're welcome.

This is pissin me off man. Okay I see that suppossed to be a wall, but why the $**! would there be a mountain on a wall. Somebody provide the original pic..

The wall isn't on the mountain.  The wall is a couple steps away from the person taking the pic.  Its short.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Why would there be plants on the wall like that?

dude have you ever taken a pic ever?? i hope your being sarcastic

its not even an effect, its just the positioning of the camera.

Back
Top Bottom