Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
I will pay someone who can provide diagrams, photoshops, etc on that wall pic.

I really cant see it, its been weeks. 
laugh.gif
LOL.  Imagine that you are in your backyard sitting down.  You are sitting in a lawn chair looking over a wall that is about 2-3 feet high and you see a mountain.  The "water" is not water, it is a light brown wall, but it is shaded like part of a sundial, so it looks greenish.  I made the wall look like a brick wall so it stands out and you can see it better.

You're welcome.

^

laugh.gif
LOL.  Imagine that you are in your backyard sitting down.  You are sitting in a lawn chair looking over a wall that is about 2-3 feet high and you see a mountain.  The "water" is not water, it is a light brown wall, but it is shaded like part of a sundial, so it looks greenish.  I made the wall look like a brick wall so it stands out and you can see it better.

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

^

laugh.gif

You're welcome.

This is pissin me off man. Okay I see that suppossed to be a wall, but why the $**! would there be a mountain on a wall. Somebody provide the original pic..

^

laugh.gif

You're welcome.

This is pissin me off man. Okay I see that suppossed to be a wall, but why the $**! would there be a mountain on a wall. Somebody provide the original pic..

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

laugh.gif
 what? ...the wall is in front of the hill/mountain.

laugh.gif

the image is imprinted on the wall the top picture is the actual background, you can see the clear line runnin between

the image is imprinted on the wall the top picture is the actual background, you can see the clear line runnin between

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

laugh.gif

I think the "wall" is actually a lake. Theres nothing wrong with the pic.. it's just a lake, mountain and plants. i can't figure it out.. I give up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think the "wall" is actually a lake. Theres nothing wrong with the pic.. it's just a lake, mountain and plants. i can't figure it out.. I give up
laugh.gif

^

laugh.gif

You're welcome.

laugh.gif
The pic you saw is the original, it's purely a natural trick.  It's probably just the view at the back of someone's crib.

^

laugh.gif

You're welcome.

laugh.gif
The pic you saw is the original, it's purely a natural trick.  It's probably just the view at the back of someone's crib.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

watch...this whole time it's actually been a lake
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How do y'all know its a wall if this is the original pic?? I tihnk it is a lake
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How do y'all know its a wall if this is the original pic?? I tihnk it is a lake
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom