Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
I will pay someone who can provide diagrams, photoshops, etc on that wall pic.

I really cant see it, its been weeks. 
laugh.gif
LOL.  Imagine that you are in your backyard sitting down.  You are sitting in a lawn chair looking over a wall that is about 2-3 feet high and you see a mountain.  The "water" is not water, it is a light brown wall, but it is shaded like part of a sundial, so it looks greenish.  I made the wall look like a brick wall so it stands out and you can see it better.

You're welcome.

This is pissin me off man. Okay I see that suppossed to be a wall, but why the $**! would there be a mountain on a wall. Somebody provide the original pic..

The wall isn't on the mountain.  The wall is a couple steps away from the person taking the pic.  Its short.

Why would there be plants on the wall like that?

dude have you ever taken a pic ever?? i hope your being sarcastic

its not even an effect, its just the positioning of the camera.

Somebody please do another photoshop to help us.. My bad y'all but this is pissin me off

Same. I needa see this damn %+%% before I go to sleep or imma be thinkin for hours
tired.gif

Somebody please do another photoshop to help us.. My bad y'all but this is pissin me off

Same. I needa see this damn %+%% before I go to sleep or imma be thinkin for hours
tired.gif

I honestly think that wall thing is just a joke and trying to make u think. Or im really blind

I honestly think that wall thing is just a joke and trying to make u think. Or im really blind

where the white "shoreline" is, is the top of the wall, the dark spots on the left side of the wall are the shadows from the trees above.

where the white "shoreline" is, is the top of the wall, the dark spots on the left side of the wall are the shadows from the trees above.

the sun is to the top left outside of the pic. the pic was probably taken around mid-day.

the whole wall is white and the rightside of the wall is shaded

the sun is to the top left outside of the pic. the pic was probably taken around mid-day.

the whole wall is white and the rightside of the wall is shaded

2n24rxe.jpg

Birds are standing on top of the wall. Size difference shows the wall gets farther away as you look left to right.

The top of the wall is in sunshine, as mentioned. It's edges are slightly rounded, not sharp hard corners like brick, etc. It's stucko or painted concrete.

The bright spot in the mulch (near the rock) continues up the wall, they're in direct sunlight.

Best I can do for you fam 
laugh.gif

2n24rxe.jpg

Birds are standing on top of the wall. Size difference shows the wall gets farther away as you look left to right.

The top of the wall is in sunshine, as mentioned. It's edges are slightly rounded, not sharp hard corners like brick, etc. It's stucko or painted concrete.

The bright spot in the mulch (near the rock) continues up the wall, they're in direct sunlight.

Best I can do for you fam 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

Spotted that wall in like 10 sec.

Anything else you'd like to do besides slapping me in the face?
indifferent.gif

I STILL CANT SEE IT
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom