Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

Spotted that wall in like 10 sec.

Anything else you'd like to do besides slapping me in the face?
indifferent.gif

I STILL CANT SEE IT
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i got that wall pic after about 3 minutes of staring into it, i literally yelled out " oh @!%+" when i saw it
laugh.gif

i got that wall pic after about 3 minutes of staring into it, i literally yelled out " oh @!%+" when i saw it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

2n24rxe.jpg

Birds are standing on top of the wall. Size difference shows the wall gets farther away as you look left to right.

The top of the wall is in sunshine, as mentioned. It's edges are slightly rounded, not sharp hard corners like brick, etc. It's stucko or painted concrete.

The bright spot in the mulch (near the rock) continues up the wall, they're in direct sunlight.

Best I can do for you fam 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
  I can finally see it!  
Spent so much time trying to figure it out. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

2n24rxe.jpg

Birds are standing on top of the wall. Size difference shows the wall gets farther away as you look left to right.

The top of the wall is in sunshine, as mentioned. It's edges are slightly rounded, not sharp hard corners like brick, etc. It's stucko or painted concrete.

The bright spot in the mulch (near the rock) continues up the wall, they're in direct sunlight.

Best I can do for you fam 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
  I can finally see it!  
Spent so much time trying to figure it out. 
mad.gif

If the camera angle was tilted up slightly then you would see the top of the wall and it would make sense.  I was not about to take the time to draw this scene from a different angle so hopefully this helps.

If the camera angle was tilted up slightly then you would see the top of the wall and it would make sense.  I was not about to take the time to draw this scene from a different angle so hopefully this helps.

Back
Top Bottom