Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

RWzSQ.jpg
Somebody please explain this.. I can't figure it out..
roll.gif

Ok so you're probably seeing the white horizontal strip going across the middle of the pic as sand/edge of a lake, right?  and the darker area under that strip as water of the lake?

instead look at the strip as the top of a wall as it's gettting hit by the sun, and the darker area as the side of the wall facing you (that's shaded b/c the sun is shining on the other side of it), and the plants are kinda leaning up against the wall

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

24bl1f5.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Explanation. 
embarassed.gif
Spoiler [+]
man goes to bar...man has a couple...sees woman having a beer...man and woman conversate while having a beer...man and woman take taxi back to house...man and woman proceed with inebriation...man takes off clothes and exposes his genitals...woman takes off her clothes and exposes her genitals...woman isn't a woman

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

24bl1f5.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Explanation. 
embarassed.gif
Spoiler [+]
man goes to bar...man has a couple...sees woman having a beer...man and woman conversate while having a beer...man and woman take taxi back to house...man and woman proceed with inebriation...man takes off clothes and exposes his genitals...woman takes off her clothes and exposes her genitals...woman isn't a woman

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Ok so you're probably seeing the white horizontal strip going across the middle of the pic as sand/edge of a lake, right?  and the darker area under that strip as water of the lake?

instead look at the strip as the top of a wall as it's gettting hit by the sun, and the darker area as the side of the wall facing you (that's shaded b/c the sun is shining on the other side of it), and the plants are kinda leaning up against the wall

I am beyond pissed that I still don't understand this 
mad.gif
 So it's just a wall with plants leaning against it? #++ 
frown.gif

mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

mad.gif
frown.gif

Yeah...it's a white wall...it's the shade that makes it look like brown water. You can see the sun shining on top of the wall as well as shadows of  the leaves hanging from the trees in front of the wall. The bushes are right in front of it. Look towards the left of the picture...easiest way to see it.

Originally Posted by Damu

mad.gif
frown.gif

Yeah...it's a white wall...it's the shade that makes it look like brown water. You can see the sun shining on top of the wall as well as shadows of  the leaves hanging from the trees in front of the wall. The bushes are right in front of it. Look towards the left of the picture...easiest way to see it.

^
I will pay someone who can provide diagrams, photoshops, etc on that wall pic.

I really cant see it, its been weeks. 
laugh.gif

^
I will pay someone who can provide diagrams, photoshops, etc on that wall pic.

I really cant see it, its been weeks. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom