LOL @ WHAT UTAH FANS WAS DOING TO KOBE

dd3a98ff7c924fe54a6f5680879794d4-getty-98739011eg004_cleveland_cav.jpg

Jazz fans always try an go hard on the Lakers lmao. The dude who had a sign about dfish was over the line. In the end we get the last "lol".... live it up Jazz fans tonights your last game.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

LOL @ WHAT KOBE IS DOING TO UTAH

Ohhhh...  so you did create this thread because you're a hater. It all makes sense now, you didn't have anything to celebrate so the only the thing to smile about is the pictures.

It's all good, Kobe got you shook!

kobekaratetz6.gif

LOL@ these laker fans trying their hardest...

i think that picture really hurt kobe fans, i mean ya'l don't have to quote 30times...did it hurt that much

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Ohhhh...  so you did create this thread because you're a hater. It all makes sense now, you didn't have anything to celebrate so the only the thing to smile about is the pictures.

It's all good, Kobe got you shook!

kobekaratetz6.gif

!%+ is your avi? change that crap asap. 

Kobe and the Lakers beating a slightly above average Jazz squad was expected and the series will be forgotten as soon as the season is over. But those pictures will follow Kobe for a lifetime.

Damn, ol' Kobe really thought he was doin it.
laugh.gif

--LIke I said in another thread...I still think that pic would make a good "You Mad?" pic.
--Anyone wanna PS that or what?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Kobe and the Lakers beating a slightly above average Jazz squad was expected and the series will be forgotten as soon as the season is over. But those pictures will follow Kobe for a lifetime.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Those pictures will not "follow anyone for a lifetime". You're talking like they're the Oscar De la Hoya cross dressing pics or something. At least they're not his clothes.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Damn, ol' Kobe really thought he was doin it.
laugh.gif

you and hannsumm need to concentrate on how to be cavs fans when you guys get beat by a. boston, b. orlando, c. LA if you even get that far. and afterwards lebron "my elbow hurts when i have bad games" james leaves that whack as city and state. Those pics were funny imo, but it didnt do them any good pissing off mamba.

thats hilarious btw...props to the jazz fans for coming up with that idea
laugh.gif

thats what fans are supposed to do though...heckle the players and hopefully catch them off guard but in kobes case it doesnt

Back
Top Bottom