LOL @ WHAT UTAH FANS WAS DOING TO KOBE

This thread is filthy.

sweep0812.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

And who the hell are you to overvalue someone's accomplishments over someone else's because he was flat out lucky to be in a better position.

Excuse me, but the fact that Mike never won a ring without Pippen is CONSTANTLY brought up in threads and the question of how many rings Jordan would have won had he never played with Pippen is a part of the overall evaluation of Michael Jordan's accomplishments. So are a TON of other examples: Magic never winning without Kareem, Bird needing two HOFers to win, etc.

Would'ves are a legit part of sports discussion as long as you provide facts to support the probability your claim. You just mad salty that the facts I provide work against your player. If they're not, then there is essentially no difference between me saying that a Shaq-LeBron duo would've won 6 rings and me saying that a Shaq-Ricky Davis duo would've won 6 rings. In the end, neither LeBron nor Ricky Davis played with a 1999-2004 Shaq, so does that mean that just because neither scenario existed that we should treat both these duos of being equally probable of winning 6 rings? Face it, you're mad salty and denying me the opportunity to open a "would've" discussion about a 1999-2004 Shaq-LeBron duo because you know that if you entered this discussion, Kobe would likely lose. I asked what a 31, 7 & 6 averaging 21-year old LeBron was missing that a 23, 6 & 5 21-year old Kobe had for my claim that he would win those rings to be so ridiculous and worth putting in your signature?

But no. You just hide behind some lame "Ha ha, look at this fool and his imaginary rings" phrase, wait for your fellow "Lakers" fans to support you because this forum is full of them. And that's what you Lakers fans constantly do, hide behind your numbers. You're nothing but cowards, and gang up on someone with laughing emoticons, and when you've had enough, you eventually persuade one of your moderator Lakers fans to ban someone like that Zodogg guy.

You aren't upsetting anyone, you're just making yourself look like a +!@*$*%. You are using hypotheticals and "what-if's" as an argument.

If you replace Ron Harper with J. Kidd, A.C. Green with Tim Duncan, and Rick Fox with Scottie Pippen the Lakers would have won 6 in a row.

What does an argument like that prove?

I have no idea. What are you trying to prove other than the probability that the Lakers would've won 6, which you won't hear me dispute? I'm trying to prove that LeBron is better than Kobe and that winning three rings when you're playing with the most dominant player in league history shouldn't mean much when you're comparing these two INDIVIDUALS.

34q8eiq.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ That "Bron would have 6 rings with Shaq argument." As if it's a certainty.

Lebron @ 21 was better than Kobe @ 21, I'll concede that since it's pretty obvious. But would Lebron have evolved into the player he was in his early 20's or the player he is today if he had had to defer to Shaq his whole career? With the Cavs he pretty much had his own offense to run based around his own talents that let him do whatever he want. He might have had his growth stunted if he had to defer to Shaq in his prime.

^

Save it fam, you already knows these types of debates are going to go in circles.

Frustrating but just let it go.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ That "Bron would have 6 rings with Shaq argument." As if it's a certainty.

Lebron @ 21 was better than Kobe @ 21, I'll concede that since it's pretty obvious. But would Lebron have evolved into the player he was in his early 20's or the player he is today if he had had to defer to Shaq his whole career? With the Cavs he pretty much had his own offense to run based around his own talents that let him do whatever he want. He might have had his growth stunted if he had to defer to Shaq in his prime.

I don't think no one was arguing that Lebron at 21 was better than Kobe.  I'll agree with that. 

But the "certainty" from this cat, that Lebron would have won 6 guaranteed NBA championship rings, is so far fetched.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^

Save it fam, you already knows these types of debates are going to go in circles.

Frustrating but just let it go.

That was last response towards that backwards psychic.
laugh.gif

I'm officially letting it go.

You ridicule me for acting that it's a certainty that LeBron would've won 6 with Shaq, but the fact is that whenever you mention Kobe's rings as an attempt to show that he's better than LeBron whenever a Kobe vs LeBron discussion comes up, you're acting that it's a certainty that LeBron wouldn't have won 3 rings had he played with 1999-2004 Shaq at the same age Kobe was.

smh how did i know ol xtapolac or whatever his name was gonna be up in this thread. dude NEVER goes a day without kobe and the lakers on his mind. why do you guys even waste your time responding to him??

Rings aside, Kobe in his prime was an all-around better player then LeBron in his prime right now.

Take your unicorn, easter bunny, what if the sun was purple, %$@+$$** never happened fairy tales somewhere else.

This dude has to be no older than 5.

And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

And 6
rings > 4
rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have
had a 21-year old
LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the
1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Credibility LOST.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, Kobe is such a manly warrior. Maybe you should check the amount of games he missed compared to LeBron, even though Bron attacks the rim more and plays a more injury prone style of basketball.

Amount of games LeBron missed in his first 7 seasons: 26
Amount of games Kobe missed in his first 7 seasons: 46

And that's not counting the two 15+ missed games seasons he had a couple of years later. Not to mention his whiny demand to be traded. Damn, what a crying %*%!* this dude Kobe is, can't believe it now that I think about it. I don't collect Kobe quotes so I don't know how many times he mentions his finger, but all I know how much his legions of human bidets do. Whenever he had a poor performance in this past inconsistent season, such as his 5 point 2-12 shooting game against Charlotte, 3-17 shooting against Denver and 4-21 shooting against Milwaukee, it was all because of some finger.

Your sig doesn't bother me one bit. Because I know you were one of the salty ones when Paul Pierce proclaimed to be the best in the league when he won the ring over Kobe. Bill Wennington has a ring. Brian Scalabrine has a ring. They're not kings, they're barely even pawns. 2 MVPs and counting = King.

And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

That #$@* is going to be my new sig for the rest of the playoffs!!! WOW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow at that dude's comment . Im thinking about using that for a sig too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, Kobe is such a manly warrior. Maybe you should check the amount of games he missed compared to LeBron, even though Bron attacks the rim more and plays a more injury prone style of basketball.

Amount of games LeBron missed in his first 7 seasons: 26
Amount of games Kobe missed in his first 7 seasons: 46

And that's not counting the two 15+ missed games seasons he had a couple of years later. Not to mention his whiny demand to be traded. Damn, what a crying %*%!* this dude Kobe is, can't believe it now that I think about it. I don't collect Kobe quotes so I don't know how many times he mentions his finger, but all I know how much his legions of human bidets do. Whenever he had a poor performance in this past inconsistent season, such as his 5 point 2-12 shooting game against Charlotte, 3-17 shooting against Denver and 4-21 shooting against Milwaukee, it was all because of some finger.

Your sig doesn't bother me one bit. Because I know you were one of the salty ones when Paul Pierce proclaimed to be the best in the league when he won the ring over Kobe. Bill Wennington has a ring. Brian Scalabrine has a ring. They're not kings, they're barely even pawns. 2 MVPs and counting = King.

That #$@* is going to be my new sig for the rest of the playoffs!!! WOW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow at that dude's comment . Im thinking about using that for a sig too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Be my guest, the more the merrier.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom