LOL @ WHAT UTAH FANS WAS DOING TO KOBE

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL @ WHAT KOBE IS DOING TO UTAH

Kobe and the Lakers beating a slightly above average Jazz squad was expected and the series will be forgotten as soon as the season is over. But those pictures will follow Kobe for a lifetime.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Those pictures will not "follow anyone for a lifetime". You're talking like they're the Oscar De la Hoya cross dressing pics or something. At least they're not his clothes.

I guess you didn't see the amount of pages the photoshop thread of those pics consists of. You best believe that those pics will be posted here for a long time.

you and hannsumm need to concentrate on how to be cavs fans when you guys get beat by a. boston, b. orlando, c. LA if you even get that far. and afterwards lebron "my elbow hurts when i have bad games" james leaves that whack as city and state. Those pics were funny imo, but it didnt do them any good pissing off mamba.

Nah man, Kobe "if I lose, it's because of a finger injury and if I win, it's despite a finger injury so either way I can't really lose" Bryant got the excuse game on lock.. At least the legions of stans he has ready to be his human bidets do.

Jazz are an inferior team, pics or no pics they would've lost the series either way. No one was claiming otherwise. It's just hilarious to see butt hurt Kobe stans trying to flip the situation in favor of their Kobe slurping agenda and say that they somehow angered Kobe.

Nah man, Kobe "if I lose, it's because of a finger injury and if I win, it's despite a finger injury so either way I can't really lose" Bryant got the excuse game on lock.. At least the legions of stans he has ready to be his human bidets do.

Jazz are an inferior team, pics or no pics they would've lost the series either way. No one was claiming otherwise. It's just hilarious to see butt hurt Kobe stans trying to flip the situation in favor of their Kobe slurping agenda and say that they somehow angered Kobe.

So does Lebron and some Cavs fans like you though!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Such a double standard when it comes to these 2. 

If that was Lebron they were poking fun at, you would have something to say to backup your boy! 

But since the hate is so strong for the Lakers, you see and categorize every Laker fan responding, as a "slurper". 

For example, take the whole Lebron non-traveling incident last week, you took it upon yourself to start a thread about it, and calling out the "haters" who say it was traveling. 

How are you so different than the Kobe Stans???   Please explain how your "rules" don't apply you?

roll.gif

Interesting who was that player who took 2 weeks off last season because of a finger injury ?

When has Kobe ever once used excuses with his various injuries he's played with the past 2 years seasons including the 08 Olympics.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Ohhhh...  so you did create this thread because you're a hater. It all makes sense now, you didn't have anything to celebrate so the only the thing to smile about is the pictures.

It's all good, Kobe got you shook!

kobekaratetz6.gif

!%+ is your avi? change that crap asap. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You were staring at my avy?
sick.gif
Shame on you!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Shame on you!

Don't be shocked, with his track record of screen names, it won't surprise you.  "PRETTYPLAYA", "PRETTY", "HANNSUM". 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Shame on you!

Don't be shocked, with his track record of screen names, it won't surprise you.  "PRETTYPLAYA", "PRETTY", "HANNSUM". 

Yeah i've notice that... and his love for El-Bron
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

AGREED.  I was at the game Saturday.  One of many Laker fans there too. 
pimp.gif

People sure made a big deal about those Kobe pics.  They were sure looking salty leaving the game. 
laugh.gif

Do Jazz Fans really think they stood a chance against LA?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

lol thats a hood 20

one team is in the 70's

the other is in the 90's

laugh.gif

A.k.a. "I'm just dumb"

find one of those online I.Q. tests and i'll bet you your screen name against mines that i'll score higher.

we can post results here

lol thats a hood 20

one team is in the 70's

the other is in the 90's

laugh.gif

A.k.a. "I'm just dumb"

find one of those online I.Q. tests and i'll bet you your screen name against mines that i'll score higher.

we can post results here

lol thats a hood 20

one team is in the 70's

the other is in the 90's

laugh.gif

A.k.a. "I'm just dumb"

we can post results here
I got winners..

Kobe and the Lakers beating a slightly above average Jazz squad was expected and the series will be forgotten as soon as the season is over. But those pictures will follow Kobe for a lifetime.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Those pictures will not "follow anyone for a lifetime". You're talking like they're the Oscar De la Hoya cross dressing pics or something. At least they're not his clothes.

I guess you didn't see the amount of pages the photoshop thread of those pics consists of. You best believe that those pics will be posted here for a long time.

you and hannsumm need to concentrate on how to be cavs fans when you guys get beat by a. boston, b. orlando, c. LA if you even get that far. and afterwards lebron "my elbow hurts when i have bad games" james leaves that whack as city and state. Those pics were funny imo, but it didnt do them any good pissing off mamba.

HAHAHA go F off princess, yea that was Kobe with a press conference about his fake elbow injury. Your ignorance is ridiculous. Not once has Kobe ever brought up his injuries. Lefake grabs his elbow after horrible shots like he's about to have a seizure, but when he swings like a mad man to block somebody nobody, and i mean NOBODY, not the dumba.s.s. fans like you, not the commentators, NOBODY brings it up. hilarious. whatever, we'll talk after the Cavs are eliminated...again. Oh yea, stop acting like yall won anything...EVER. Check the sig - you're not a king without even 1 ring. Poser.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HAHAHA go F off princess, yea that was Kobe with a press conference about his fake elbow injury. Your ignorance is ridiculous. Not once has Kobe ever brought up his injuries. Lefake bgrabs his elbow after horrible shots like he's about to have a seizure, but when he swings like a mad man to block somebody nobody, and i mean NOBODY, not the dumba.s.s. fans like you, not the commentators, NOBODY brings it up. hilarious. whatever, we'll talk after the Cavs are eliminated...again. Oh yea, stop acting like yall won anything...EVER.
laugh.gif
  Damn homie.  be easy, it's NOT that serious.  Swear Kobe fans always get SOOOO mad and end up getting banned over dumb *+%%.

I'm not mad, just trying to set some ignorant people straight. They;re blind to whats right in front of their faces. Just take it that your favorite player is faking an injury and using it as a crutch. I dont care, talk all yall want once they win, if they do.

--Dark dark day in Salt Lake today.
--All they have is them pics to keep em warm at night now...

Originally Posted by true1life

"kobe why you gotta steal my style??"
thats classic.

lol @ butthurt la fans and kobe stans

Pictures were hilarious, Kobe haters never are.

TEAM KING BRYANT

The Real King with 4 Real Rings
eyes.gif
Kobe ********rs are worse

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

eyes.gif

Your a Jazz fan, honest question.    In your opinion, how do you feel about the Derek Fisher situation that happened a couple years ago?  

Seems like most of you detest him for what he did.  Just want to know if you guys really hold a grude for what he did, knowing the situation?

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Nah man, Kobe "if I lose, it's because of a finger injury and if I win,
it's despite a finger injury so either way I can't really lose" Bryant got the excuse game on
lock.. At least the legions of stans he has ready to be his human
bidets do.

Jazz are an inferior team, pics or no pics they would've lost the series
either way. No one was claiming otherwise. It's just hilarious to see
butt hurt Kobe stans trying to flip the
situation in favor of their Kobe slurping agenda and say that they
somehow angered Kobe.
roll.gif

Interesting who was that player who took 2 weeks off last season because of a finger injury ?

When has Kobe ever once used excuses with his various injuries he's played with the past 2 years seasons including the 08 Olympics.

LOL, damn son, you so blinded with your hate for LeBron that you can't even remember what happened just a month ago.

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...ws?slug=ap-lakers-bryant

*waits for you to cutomize some excuse and explain how this was completely different from LeBron's situation*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HAHAHA go F off princess, yea that was Kobe with a press conference about his fake elbow injury. Your ignorance is ridiculous. Not once has Kobe ever brought up his injuries. Lefake grabs his elbow after horrible shots like he's about to have a seizure, but when he swings like a mad man to block somebody nobody, and i mean NOBODY, not the dumba.s.s. fans like you, not the commentators, NOBODY brings it up. hilarious. whatever, we'll talk after the Cavs are eliminated...again. Oh yea, stop acting like yall won anything...EVER.
Check the sig - you're not a king without even 1 ring. Poser.

Yeah, Kobe is such a manly warrior. Maybe you should check the amount of games he missed compared to LeBron, even though Bron attacks the rim more and plays a more injury prone style of basketball.

Amount of games LeBron missed in his first 7 seasons: 26
Amount of games Kobe missed in his first 7 seasons: 46

And that's not counting the two 15+ missed games seasons he had a couple of years later. Not to mention his whiny demand to be traded. Damn, what a crying %*%!* this dude Kobe is, can't believe it now that I think about it. I don't collect Kobe quotes so I don't know how many times he mentions his finger, but all I know how much his legions of human bidets do. Whenever he had a poor performance in this past inconsistent season, such as his 5 point 2-12 shooting game against Charlotte, 3-17 shooting against Denver and 4-21 shooting against Milwaukee, it was all because of some finger.

Your sig doesn't bother me one bit. Because I know you were one of the salty ones when Paul Pierce proclaimed to be the best in the league when he won the ring over Kobe. Bill Wennington has a ring. Brian Scalabrine has a ring. They're not kings, they're barely even pawns. 2 MVPs and counting = King.

And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

XtraLebronfan: just go away...we know you game, and quite frankly it's annoying. KB actually had LEGIT injuries, unlike LBJ who sat out with a sprained finger on his NON-shooting hand and we all know about the most famous elbow in the world which seems to be selective in when it hurts and doesn't.

As for the hypothetical rings argument
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... I think you've officially lost it.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

eyes.gif

Your a Jazz fan, honest question.    In your opinion, how do you feel about the Derek Fisher situation that happened a couple years ago?  

Seems like most of you detest him for what he did.  Just want to know if you guys really hold a grude for what he did, knowing the situation?

this.

adam keefe
laugh.gif

madsens dancing>adam keefes nba career
tongue.gif

Damn! So you are saying 6 imagination rings>4 actual rings?
smh.gif

Wow! ok I'm out.

laugh.gif
 i know right?

Back
Top Bottom