LOL @ WHAT UTAH FANS WAS DOING TO KOBE

laugh.gif
nice to see lebron let his nt gf up for some air so he could come to his defense in this thread.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Yeah, Kobe is such a manly warrior. Maybe you should check the amount of games he missed compared to LeBron, even though Bron attacks the rim more and plays a more injury prone style of basketball.

Amount of games LeBron missed in his first 7 seasons: 26
Amount of games Kobe missed in his first 7 seasons: 46

And that's not counting the two 15+ missed games seasons he had a couple of years later. Not to mention his whiny demand to be traded. Damn, what a crying %*%!* this dude Kobe is, can't believe it now that I think about it. I don't collect Kobe quotes so I don't know how many times he mentions his finger, but all I know how much his legions of human bidets do. Whenever he had a poor performance in this past inconsistent season, such as his 5 point 2-12 shooting game against Charlotte, 3-17 shooting against Denver and 4-21 shooting against Milwaukee, it was all because of some finger.

Your sig doesn't bother me one bit. Because I know you were one of the salty ones when Paul Pierce proclaimed to be the best in the league when he won the ring over Kobe. Bill Wennington has a ring. Brian Scalabrine has a ring. They're not kings, they're barely even pawns. 2 MVPs and counting = King.

And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

That #$@* is going to be my new sig for the rest of the playoffs!!! WOW.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

XtraLebronfan: just go away...we know you game, and quite frankly it's annoying. KB actually had LEGIT injuries, unlike LBJ who sat out with a sprained finger on his NON-shooting hand and we all know about the most famous elbow in the world which seems to be selective in when it hurts and doesn't.

As for the hypothetical rings argument
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... I think you've officially lost it.

Sorry Kobe fanboy. I'm not going away, there are a million of you here, so you being bothered to see one person who doesn't succumb to your Kobe slurping agenda is just flat out greedy. The only way I'm going away is if they ban me, which they probably will with all the team Lakers Kobe administrator/moderator muscle you have on this forum, so you might get your wish eventually when they get tired of me showcasing LeBron's superiority over Kobe.

And your Kobe fanboy *+* claiming to know what a "legit" injury is and what isn't is laughable. A team's medical staffs are debating whether a player can be cleared to play, but you claiming to know the extent and the "legitness" of his injury without knowing the details of it just shows how ridiculous you Kobe fanboys are. Of course any injury Kobe has is "legit" for you and every injury LeBron has is fake in your eyes.

Are you sure only three laughing emoticons were enough to prove your insecurity on the subject of LeBron winning more rings had he been lucky enough to play with Shaq when there were no other centers in the league. Kobe averaged 22.5 ppg, 6.3 rpg & 4.9 apg as a 21-year old, the year Shaq won his first ring for him. LeBron averaged 31.4 ppg, 7.0 rpg & 6.6 apg at the same age. In the 7 seasons between 1998-99 and 2004-05, Shaq and a 20 year-old LeBron winning 5 rings is a certainty, 6 a probability and 7 a possibility.

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by true1life

"kobe why you gotta steal my style??"
thats classic.

lol @ butthurt la fans and kobe stans

Pictures were hilarious, Kobe haters never are.

TEAM KING BRYANT

The Real King with 4 Real Rings
eyes.gif
Kobe ********rs are worse

adame keefe...seriously...haha this is the person you put your sn as lol, your life must suck. and my sig is correct and factual. you just got a sorry-*+$ team as your sig so F off. LOL imaginary rings... aiight homey, i hope he shines them up real nice everyday to put them on.

XtraLebronfan: just go away...we know you game, and quite frankly it's annoying. KB actually had LEGIT injuries, unlike LBJ who sat out with a sprained finger on his NON-shooting hand and we all know about the most famous elbow in the world which seems to be selective in when it hurts and doesn't.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry Kobe fanboy. I'm not going away, there are a million of you here, so you being bothered to see one person who doesn't succumb to your Kobe slurping agenda is just flat out greedy. The only way I'm going away is if they ban me, which they probably will with all the team Lakers Kobe administrator/moderator muscle you have on this forum, so you might get your wish eventually when they get tired of me showcasing LeBron's superiority over Kobe.

And your Kobe fanboy *+* claiming to know what a "legit" injury is and what isn't is laughable. A team's medical staffs are debating whether a player can be cleared to play, but you claiming to know the extent and the "legitness" of his injury without knowing the details of it just shows how ridiculous you Kobe fanboys are. Of course any injury Kobe has is "legit" for you and every injury LeBron has is fake in your eyes.

Are you sure only three laughing emoticons were enough to prove your insecurity on the subject of LeBron winning more rings had he been lucky enough to play with Shaq when there were no other centers in the league. Kobe averaged 22.5 ppg, 6.3 rpg & 4.9 apg as a 21-year old, the year Shaq won his first ring for him. LeBron averaged 31.4 ppg, 7.0 rpg & 6.6 apg at the same age. In the 7 seasons between 1998-99 and 2004-05, Shaq and a 20 year-old LeBron winning 5 rings is a certainty, 6 a probability and 7 a possibility.

aww you made princess cry haha relax. why dont you go into your cleveland/boston thread and hope that the celtics dont do you guys up again like they did the frist 2 games in cleveland. if it werent for mo williams having a once in a lifetime game for himself, yall would be down 3-1. Also, Utah as a state sucks humungous balls. Im out.

5 rings is not a certainty or probability because it never happened and it never will. Why don't you understand that? It's a retarted argument. You are saying 6 or 7 imagination rings> 4 proven, actual, factual, real, verified, existing rings?

Sit down and think for a moment and ask yourself, "I'm I making sense?"

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

5 rings is not a certainty or probability because it never happened and it never will. Why don't you understand that? It's a retarted argument. You are saying 6 or 7 imagination rings> 4 proven, actual, factual, real, verified, existing rings?

Sit down and think for a moment and ask yourself, "I'm I making sense?"

Sig check 
pimp.gif

The stupidest statement in Sports NT history, comparing imaginary things to real things.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blah, blah, blah. You always love to call everyone else 'stans' and 'fanboys' but will you admit that you are the BIGGEST LBJ one on this board? 

And you are really serious with this imaginary rings thing
smh.gif
How many rings would MJ/Shaq have if they played with each other 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Probably 12.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Imagine how many rings Kobe would have won if he had Jordan, Magic, Grant Hill, Shaq, and Wilt Chamberlain all in their prime on his team
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Winning 5 rings is a certainty, 6 a probability and 7 a possibility

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blah, blah, blah. You always love to call everyone else 'stans' and 'fanboys' but will you admit that you are the BIGGEST LBJ one on this board? 

And you are really serious with this imaginary rings thing
smh.gif
How many rings would MJ/Shaq have if they played with each other 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Probably 12.

I find it hilarious how you need to mod my screen name to show that I'm some kind of a LeBron fanboy, but I don't have to change your screen name one bit to showcase the insane amount of Kobe slurpage within you.

If my statement that LeBron and Shaq would have won six bothers you, then maybe you should try to discuss why they wouldn't have. What would a 21-year old capable of 31, 7 & 6 averaging LeBron be missing that a 23, 6 & 5 averaging 21-year old Kobe offered to prevent them from winning those rings?

You're using the 3 rings Kobe won with a player who was relatively THE MOST DOMINANT PLAYER IN LEAGUE HISTORY as an argument to prove that Kobe is better than a player who didn't have this luxury. Sorry, the only place this argument holds water is among Kobe fanboys.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Nah man, Kobe "if I lose, it's because of a finger injury and if I win,
it's despite a finger injury so either way I can't really lose" Bryant got the excuse game on
lock.. At least the legions of stans he has ready to be his human
bidets do.

Jazz are an inferior team, pics or no pics they would've lost the series
either way. No one was claiming otherwise. It's just hilarious to see
butt hurt Kobe stans trying to flip the
situation in favor of their Kobe slurping agenda and say that they
somehow angered Kobe.
roll.gif

Interesting who was that player who took 2 weeks off last season because of a finger injury ?

When has Kobe ever once used excuses with his various injuries he's played with the past 2 years seasons including the 08 Olympics.

LOL, damn son, you so blinded with your hate for LeBron that you can't even remember what happened just a month ago.

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...ws?slug=ap-lakers-bryant

*waits for you to cutomize some excuse and explain how this was completely different from LeBron's situation*

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

LOL @ WHAT KOBE IS DOING TO UTAH

Kobe and the Lakers beating a slightly above average Jazz squad was expected and the series will be forgotten as soon as the season is over. But those pictures will follow Kobe for a lifetime.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Those pictures will not "follow anyone for a lifetime". You're talking like they're the Oscar De la Hoya cross dressing pics or something. At least they're not his clothes.

I guess you didn't see the amount of pages the photoshop thread of those pics consists of. You best believe that those pics will be posted here for a long time.

you and hannsumm need to concentrate on how to be cavs fans when you guys get beat by a. boston, b. orlando, c. LA if you even get that far. and afterwards lebron "my elbow hurts when i have bad games" james leaves that whack as city and state. Those pics were funny imo, but it didnt do them any good pissing off mamba.

Nah man, Kobe "if I lose, it's because of a finger injury and if I win, it's despite a finger injury so either way I can't really lose" Bryant got the excuse game on lock.. At least the legions of stans he has ready to be his human bidets do.

Jazz are an inferior team, pics or no pics they would've lost the series either way. No one was claiming otherwise. It's just hilarious to see butt hurt Kobe stans trying to flip the situation in favor of their Kobe slurping agenda and say that they somehow angered Kobe.

HAHAHA go F off princess, yea that was Kobe with a press conference about his fake elbow injury. Your ignorance is ridiculous. Not once has Kobe ever brought up his injuries. Lefake grabs his elbow after horrible shots like he's about to have a seizure, but when he swings like a mad man to block somebody nobody, and i mean NOBODY, not the dumba.s.s. fans like you, not the commentators, NOBODY brings it up. hilarious. whatever, we'll talk after the Cavs are eliminated...again. Oh yea, stop acting like yall won anything...EVER.
Check the sig - you're not a king without even 1 ring. Poser.

Yeah, Kobe is such a manly warrior. Maybe you should check the amount of games he missed compared to LeBron, even though Bron attacks the rim more and plays a more injury prone style of basketball.

Amount of games LeBron missed in his first 7 seasons: 26
Amount of games Kobe missed in his first 7 seasons: 46

And that's not counting the two 15+ missed games seasons he had a couple of years later. Not to mention his whiny demand to be traded. Damn, what a crying %*%!* this dude Kobe is, can't believe it now that I think about it. I don't collect Kobe quotes so I don't know how many times he mentions his finger, but all I know how much his legions of human bidets do. Whenever he had a poor performance in this past inconsistent season, such as his 5 point 2-12 shooting game against Charlotte, 3-17 shooting against Denver and 4-21 shooting against Milwaukee, it was all because of some finger.

Your sig doesn't bother me one bit. Because I know you were one of the salty ones when Paul Pierce proclaimed to be the best in the league when he won the ring over Kobe. Bill Wennington has a ring. Brian Scalabrine has a ring. They're not kings, they're barely even pawns. 2 MVPs and counting = King.

And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

Originally Posted by true1life

"kobe why you gotta steal my style??"
thats classic.

lol @ butthurt la fans and kobe stans

Pictures were hilarious, Kobe haters never are.

TEAM KING BRYANT

The Real King with 4 Real Rings
eyes.gif
Kobe ********rs are worse

adame keefe...seriously...haha this is the person you put your sn as lol, your life must suck. and my sig is correct and factual. you just got a sorry-*+$ team as your sig so F off. LOL imaginary rings... aiight homey, i hope he shines them up real nice everyday to put them on.
Your sig is not. He is the king of piggybacking shaq for 3 of them and stealing gasol for the 4th. Go back to masturbating to kobe highlight vids on youtube.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Some of you dudes are pathetic. Seriously.
this

but the imagination 6 rings is comedy though
laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

laugh.gif

ewing, reggie and chuck WOULD HAVE had more rings than mike if mike was never born

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Im Not You wrote:

this

laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

laugh.gif

ewing, reggie and chuck WOULD HAVE had more rings than mike if mike was never born

Chuck? Yeah. Ewing and Reggie? Maybe, well Ewing probably would. But the important thing is that I don't see you denying it.

So we agree then that the Lakers would have won more if you replace the 21-year old Kobe with the 21-year old LeBron..

But I gotta say that I find it interesting how many "Lakers" fans and Team "Lakers" signatures find my quote about the Lakers winning twice as many championships ridiculous. I wouldn't have thought that I would upset so many "Lakers" fans by saying that their team would've won twice as much.

Im Not You wrote:

this

laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

laugh.gif

Chuck? Yeah. Ewing and Reggie? Maybe, well Ewing probably would. But the important thing is that I don't see you denying it.

So we agree then that the Lakers would have won more if you replace the 21-year old Kobe with the 21-year old LeBron..

But I gotta say that I find it interesting how many "Lakers" fans and Team "Lakers" signatures find my quote about the Lakers winning twice as many championships ridiculous. I wouldn't have thought that I would upset so many "Lakers" fans by saying that their team would've won twice as much.
You aren't upsetting anyone, you're just making yourself look like a +!@*$*%. You are using hypotheticals and "what-if's" as an argument.

If you replace Ron Harper with J. Kidd, A.C. Green with Tim Duncan, and Rick Fox with Scottie Pippen the Lakers would have won 6 in a row.

What does an argument like that prove?
laugh.gif

Who the hell are you to devalue someone's accomplishments though?    Would Mike have won 6 rings alone with no other star to help him? 

You are no one, you are just a mad little troll, upset because Lebron could of had imaginary rings, over what he has now.

What's ridiculous is how you make no sense, and you are just as bad as the Kobe Stans, but you don't admit it. 

You are a Lebron Stan, plain and simple, but you think you are standing up for everyone who hates everything about the Lakers and Kobe, but in reality you are not.  Your just making a fool out of yourself, and your a joke in the Sports Forum with your silly analysis of everything about the Lakers.

Dude you are not upsetting anyone, you are making yourself look like a fool.

All this would have, should have, if...etc means nothing against something that is proven. That's the reason people are mentioning chuck, ewing and such. You are missing the point. You can't argue against something that is proven with would haves and should haves and ifs. At the end of the day Kobe has 4 rings, Lebron has none(so far). No one is saying Kobe is better than Lebron but Kobe has more rings. Lebron is the best player in the league right now, you can't argue that but Kobe has more rings at the end of the day. It's a fact, it's proven that Kobe wins rings, thats something Lebron hasn't done.

Im Not You wrote:

this

laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

laugh.gif

So we agree

i stopped reading at we agree...cause we dont
laugh.gif

the fact is youre using the couldve wouldve argument

for what its worth i couldve been in the NBA
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Who the hell are you to devalue someone's accomplishments though?    Would Mike have won 6 rings alone with no other star to help him? 

You are no one, you are just a mad little troll, upset because Lebron could of had imaginary rings, over what he has now.

What's ridiculous is how you make no sense, and you are just as bad as the Kobe Stans, but you don't admit it. 

You are a Lebron Stan, plain and simple, but you think you are standing up for everyone who hates everything about the Lakers and Kobe, but in reality you are not.  Your just making a fool out of yourself, and your a joke in the Sports Forum with your silly analysis of everything about the Lakers.

And who the hell are you to overvalue someone's accomplishments over someone else's because he was flat out lucky to be in a better position.

Excuse me, but the fact that Mike never won a ring without Pippen is CONSTANTLY brought up in threads and the question of how many rings Jordan would have won had he never played with Pippen is a part of the overall evaluation of Michael Jordan's accomplishments. So are a TON of other examples: Magic never winning without Kareem, Bird needing two HOFers to win, etc.

Would'ves are a legit part of sports discussion as long as you provide facts to support the probability your claim. You just mad salty that the facts I provide work against your player. If they're not, then there is essentially no difference between me saying that a Shaq-LeBron duo would've won 6 rings and me saying that a Shaq-Ricky Davis duo would've won 6 rings. In the end, neither LeBron nor Ricky Davis played with a 1999-2004 Shaq, so does that mean that just because neither scenario existed that we should treat both these duos of being equally probable of winning 6 rings? Face it, you're mad salty and denying me the opportunity to open a "would've" discussion about a 1999-2004 Shaq-LeBron duo because you know that if you entered this discussion, Kobe would likely lose. I asked what a 31, 7 & 6 averaging 21-year old LeBron was missing that a 23, 6 & 5 21-year old Kobe had for my claim that he would win those rings to be so ridiculous and worth putting in your signature?

But no. You just hide behind some lame "Ha ha, look at this fool and his imaginary rings" phrase, wait for your fellow "Lakers" fans to support you because this forum is full of them. And that's what you Lakers fans constantly do, hide behind your numbers. You're nothing but cowards, and gang up on someone with laughing emoticons, and when you've had enough, you eventually persuade one of your moderator Lakers fans to ban someone like that Zodogg guy.

You aren't upsetting anyone, you're just making yourself look like a +!@*$*%. You are using hypotheticals and "what-if's" as an argument.

If you replace Ron Harper with J. Kidd, A.C. Green with Tim Duncan, and Rick Fox with Scottie Pippen the Lakers would have won 6 in a row.

I have no idea. What are you trying to prove other than the probability that the Lakers would've won 6, which you won't hear me dispute? I'm trying to prove that LeBron is better than Kobe and that winning three rings when you're playing with the most dominant player in league history shouldn't mean much when you're comparing these two INDIVIDUALS.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

And who the hell are you to overvalue someone's accomplishments over someone else's because he was flat out lucky to be in a better position.

Excuse me, but the fact that Mike never won a ring without Pippen is CONSTANTLY brought up in threads and the question of how many rings Jordan would have won had he never played with Pippen is a part of the overall evaluation of Michael Jordan's accomplishments. So are a TON of other examples: Magic never winning without Kareem, Bird needing two HOFers to win, etc.

Would'ves are a legit part of sports discussion as long as you provide facts to support the probability your claim. You just mad salty that the facts I provide work against your player. If they're not, then there is essentially no difference between me saying that a Shaq-LeBron duo would've won 6 rings and me saying that a Shaq-Ricky Davis duo would've won 6 rings. In the end, neither LeBron nor Ricky Davis played with a 1999-2004 Shaq, so does that mean that just because neither scenario existed that we should treat both these duos of being equally probable of winning 6 rings? Face it, you're mad salty and denying me the opportunity to open a "would've" discussion about a 1999-2004 Shaq-LeBron duo because you know that if you entered this discussion, Kobe would likely lose. I asked what a 31, 7 & 6 averaging 21-year old LeBron was missing that a 23, 6 & 5 21-year old Kobe had for my claim that he would win those rings to be so ridiculous and worth putting in your signature?

But no. You just hide behind some lame "Ha ha, look at this fool and his imaginary rings" phrase, wait for your fellow "Lakers" fans to support you because this forum is full of them. And that's what you Lakers fans constantly do, hide behind your numbers. You're nothing but cowards, and gang up on someone with laughing emoticons, and when you've had enough, you eventually persuade one of your moderator Lakers fans to ban someone like that Zodogg guy.

I have no idea. What are you trying to prove other than the probability that the Lakers would've won 6, which you won't hear me dispute? I'm trying to prove that LeBron is better than Kobe and that winning three rings when you're playing with the most dominant player in league history shouldn't mean much when you're comparing these two INDIVIDUALS.
4fwmdtjpg.gif

^

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Lebron is clearly better than Kobe right now overall. Y'all are just enjoying the continuous back and forth bickering. The arguments from both parties are no different than they were last season, or the season prior to, and the season before that. Excluding any currents statistics currently added and personal awards accomplished.

Y'all are comparing a player who's been in the league since 96 to a player who came into the league in 03, who play at two complete different positions, and who play the game completely different.

Jordan wasn't the best until the end of Magic, Bird, and Isiah's career.

But people are always going to want this player vs player argument. Who's better? If anything, if there's any competition Bron should be looking at in the future, it's Kevin Durant.

Back
Top Bottom