LOL @ WHAT UTAH FANS WAS DOING TO KOBE

Xtapolapacetl- this dude is a straight clown. Using flawed arguments to make LeBron better than Kobe. "put lebron with shaq and win 6 championships". Dude, put ANY player with shaq during those times and they would of won 6 championships. Lakers had plenty of oppurtunities and im pretty sure they WOULD of won 6 rings if they player hard and wanted too. You act like Shaq won those rings by himself. Shaq needed Kobe as much as Kobe need Shaq. So seriously, get your Kobe hate out of here and go play catch on the freeway.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Xtapolapacetl- this dude is a straight clown. Using flawed arguments to make LeBron better than Kobe. "put lebron with shaq and win 6 championships". Dude, put ANY player with shaq during those times and they would of won 6 championships. Lakers had plenty of oppurtunities and im pretty sure they WOULD of won 6 rings if they player hard and wanted too. You act like Shaq won those rings by himself. Shaq needed Kobe as much as Kobe need Shaq. So seriously, get your Kobe hate out of here and go play catch on the freeway.

This is why I can never take you Kobe stans seriously. And the worst part is that you actually believe it. Through your Kobe stanhood you have actually convinced yourself to believe it to be true that they were equal partners in those championships. And you have no problem mentioning those 3 rings to say that Kobe is better than someone when you know that someone didn't have the opportunity to play with Shaq from that period. Shaq won an MVP, ranked significantly higher than Kobe in the other two MVPs from that three-peat, not to mention his 3 x Finals MVPs where he put up some of the best numbers ever seen in the finals. And here you are trying to convince me that they were equal partners. The only ones you can convince of that are fellow Kobe stans.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is a clown.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You continue to run your mouth about Kobe stans, but you are the biggest Lebron stan on this board.  Hop off and let him breath, then maybe his elbow can get better and we might see a game seven.

Originally Posted by JUS3

This dude is a clown.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You continue to run your mouth about Kobe stans, but you are the biggest Lebron stan on this board.  Hop off and let him breath, then maybe his elbow can get better and we might see a game seven.

Let him breath?

But you better be hoping that there is a game 7 because your boyfriend ain't winning against these Celtics in the finals unless someone from their starting 5 gets injured.

Xta, you need to stop being a hypocrite, and finally admit that you are a Lebron Stan. You are just as bad as the Kobe Stans.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JUS3

This dude is a clown.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Let him breath?

But you better be hoping that there is a game 7 because your boyfriend ain't winning against these Celtics in the finals unless someone from their starting 5 gets injured.

laugh.gif
 much like how your boyfriend is getting eliminated by the celtics this series.
laugh.gif
 at the hypocrisy of this idiot continuing to talk about boyfriends and stans.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

heres the fisher lied broads. "lied" could get the D. She looks likes a freak

Fisher%20Lied-thumb-599x398-20446.png

Since the other Jazz fan didn't answer my question, what's your opinion on the Fisher situation?  Are you really bitter?  
laugh.gif

I can't speak for Jazz fans since I'm not one, but I can see why they would be. Fisher could have chosen some other places to get his daughter treatment, and out of all places, he re-joins the hated Lakers. If he joined the Clippers or something instead, there's no way there would be that much animosity. Or say, the Knicks even.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

heres the fisher lied broads. "lied" could get the D. She looks likes a freak

Fisher%20Lied-thumb-599x398-20446.png

Since the other Jazz fan didn't answer my question, what's your opinion on the Fisher situation?  Are you really bitter?  
laugh.gif
Just when i thought Fisher was a family man
laugh.gif
. He probably smashed both of them on the low. But yea chick on the right can get the D . She does look like a wild chick

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

laugh.gif

I really only call dude a liar cause i got nothing else. Lakers hand the jazz their @%!%# on a yearly basis and gosh darn it, im salty about. While i do not like the lakers, the only real thing i have is these petty insults that are meant to make me lessen the sting of another defeat. Really, thats all we jazz fans can say agianst the lakers. Aside from his shot against the warriors, he really didnt do much here. he reported late which to some indicates that he never wanted to be here in the first place, which would upset a fanbase.Which is why i dont understand why some people are so salty. People here point out the fact that his daughter was getting treated in NY so why did he sign with the lakers? How does going west make it easier to go to the east coast? thats something people like to pick at.   We do have an outstanding cancer research treatment cneter, but she had a special type that wasnt able to be treated here. Some fans get mad at that, without realizing there are a lot of cancers and treatment like Tatum needed just wasnt available here. that was something i had failed to realize in the past. I boo because I just dont like the Lakers, or anyone on the team. Im like a toned down Zodogg. I think people are salty cause did gives it to the Jazz on a regular basis.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

laugh.gif
I really only call dude a liar cause i got nothing else. Lakers hand the jazz their @%!%# on a yearly basis and gosh darn it, im salty about. While i do not like the lakers, the only real thing i have is these petty insults that are meant to make me lessen the sting of another defeat. Really, thats all we jazz fans can say agianst the lakers. Aside from his shot against the warriors, he really didnt do much here. he reported late which to some indicates that he never wanted to be here in the first place, which would upset a fanbase.Which is why i dont understand why some people are so salty. People here point out the fact that his daughter was getting treated in NY so why did he sign with the lakers? How does going west make it easier to go to the east coast? thats something people like to pick at.   We do have an outstanding cancer research treatment cneter, but she had a special type that wasnt able to be treated here. Some fans get mad at that, without realizing there are a lot of cancers and treatment like Tatum needed just wasnt available here. that was something i had failed to realize in the past. I boo because I just dont like the Lakers, or anyone on the team. Im like a toned down Zodogg. I think people are salty cause did gives it to the Jazz on a regular basis.

Thanks for responding.

I have this convo with some of my friends when the Lakers play the Jazz, and we say it's not like Fisher was a key member of that team like Deron Williams is.    He was a role player, left 8 million on the table, and even thanked Larry Miller for letting him out of the contract.

I think people are pissed that we got stuck with Brevin Knight as our backup the year after. ha ha

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

laugh.gif

Eh, the way I see it. it freed up a whole bunch of money to blow on stupid @@* contracts...

Back
Top Bottom