LOL Nyjer Morgan vs. The World

Originally Posted by frink85

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
he got drilled and then stole 2nd and 3rd in a 10 run game skjadhfahsdhfahdsfad

just watched it on sportscenter and they said stealing bases when your down in a blowout was bush league...and i ask why? i can understand why when youre up 10 runs you shouldnt be stealing bases like that, but youre down 10 and youre supposed to roll over and not try to create runs? what the hell kind of logic is that?
baseball is weird 
laugh.gif

anybody have a vid of what he did to stl?

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It was from the play at home plate the day before, which was not dirty at all.

he could have slid and been safe with the call not being close
He is half the size of the catcher dude, that aiin't dirty at all.

He is running full speed and you have a split second to make a decision (Its not like he had time to see what happened and then adjust to make a slide), baseball is too soft nowadays nobody tries to take out the catcher anymore.

Props to Nyjer for doing it old school.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It was from the play at home plate the day before, which was not dirty at all.

he could have slid and been safe with the call not being close
He is half the size of the catcher dude, that aiin't dirty at all.

He is running full speed and you have a split second to make a decision (Its not like he had time to see what happened and then adjust to make a slide), baseball is too soft nowadays nobody tries to take out the catcher anymore.

Props to Nyjer for doing it old school.

That was a $$$!% move by Sanchez IMO. Clothesline someone from the blindside? Come on, I've played ball for years and watched baseball for years and you rarely see that. Most of the times first basemen run in to separate the two.

Morgan has more heart that anyone on either of those two teams. What is he supposed to do, not try to steal a base to get more runs when his team is down 11? !!%% was in the 4th inning, not like the game was in the 9th and he was doing it.

Baseball's unwritten rules get ridiculous sometimes.

That was a $$$!% move by Sanchez IMO. Clothesline someone from the blindside? Come on, I've played ball for years and watched baseball for years and you rarely see that. Most of the times first basemen run in to separate the two.

Morgan has more heart that anyone on either of those two teams. What is he supposed to do, not try to steal a base to get more runs when his team is down 11? !!%% was in the 4th inning, not like the game was in the 9th and he was doing it.

Normally, I'm inclined to side with the black guy in these kinds of situations, but 1) I'm a marlins fan and 2) Morgan is a jack +*%

gaby
pimp.gif

Normally, I'm inclined to side with the black guy in these kinds of situations, but 1) I'm a marlins fan and 2) Morgan is a jack +*%

gaby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

This...Sucks the fun out of the sport, *+@! is reaped it ******ed traditionalism that makes no sense, which only ends up hurting the popularity of the game.

Originally Posted by Proshares

This...Sucks the fun out of the sport, *+@! is reaped it ******ed traditionalism that makes no sense, which only ends up hurting the popularity of the game.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

How are ya'll giving Nyjer Morgan props when Gaby Sanchez came in and leveled him 
laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

grin.gif
It doesn't take much to come in and clothesline a guy when he's in the middle of fighting somebody else.
laugh.gif
No @#%$, why do you think there is an entire thread of NFL guys getting leveled.  The majority of the time dudes are blindsided.  I played ball, I've been blindsided, you definitely don't get up after one of those and run your mouth.  You get up, brush yourself off, give the "you got me" nod and hope to return the favor later in the game.

The reason I gave Gaby the
eek.gif
is 'cause you don't really see MLB guys do that.

Nyjer gets no props with that stunt he pulled against St. Louis, and the stunts he pulled against the Marlins. 
Bro, there's a difference between a fight and a football game.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

How are ya'll giving Nyjer Morgan props when Gaby Sanchez came in and leveled him 
laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

grin.gif
It doesn't take much to come in and clothesline a guy when he's in the middle of fighting somebody else.
laugh.gif
No @#%$, why do you think there is an entire thread of NFL guys getting leveled.  The majority of the time dudes are blindsided.  I played ball, I've been blindsided, you definitely don't get up after one of those and run your mouth.  You get up, brush yourself off, give the "you got me" nod and hope to return the favor later in the game.

The reason I gave Gaby the
eek.gif
is 'cause you don't really see MLB guys do that.

Nyjer gets no props with that stunt he pulled against St. Louis, and the stunts he pulled against the Marlins. 
Bro, there's a difference between a fight and a football game.

My 3 year old nephew throws a cleaner punch than Morgan. That thing made Alonzo Mourning look like a Golden Gloves boxer. Nyjer gets no love and gets even less for being dropped by Gaby.

My 3 year old nephew throws a cleaner punch than Morgan. That thing made Alonzo Mourning look like a Golden Gloves boxer. Nyjer gets no love and gets even less for being dropped by Gaby.

Nyjer Morgan is a foot shorter than that pitcher he went after....he was blindsided with a clothesline, and I totally loved his reaction after coming out from under the pile. The +!#$ should have ended after he was plunked. And I don't care what people say....if it's the 4th inning or whatever it is, [herm] YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME [/herm]. Look at the Rockies coming back from a 9 run margin last week. Morgan gets all the props in the world from me for what he did. Enough was enough. Dude has been on some other +!#$ for the past week or so
laugh.gif
Homie showed his toughness and hockey background last night...   

*Another thing...%@%% MLB/Marlins/etc for all this "unwritten" rule crap...it's 2010.  Again....everything should have been over and done w. once he was plunked.  There is a lot of hate towards Morgan, and the "unwritten" rule excuse is just an excuse for what the Marlins did. 

Nyjer Morgan is a foot shorter than that pitcher he went after....he was blindsided with a clothesline, and I totally loved his reaction after coming out from under the pile. The +!#$ should have ended after he was plunked. And I don't care what people say....if it's the 4th inning or whatever it is, [herm] YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME [/herm]. Look at the Rockies coming back from a 9 run margin last week. Morgan gets all the props in the world from me for what he did. Enough was enough. Dude has been on some other +!#$ for the past week or so
laugh.gif
Homie showed his toughness and hockey background last night...   

*Another thing...%@%% MLB/Marlins/etc for all this "unwritten" rule crap...it's 2010.  Again....everything should have been over and done w. once he was plunked.  There is a lot of hate towards Morgan, and the "unwritten" rule excuse is just an excuse for what the Marlins did. 

So far in 2010 we have learned 2 "unwritten" rules

1. Don't run across the pitcher's mound
2. During a blow out if your on the losing side you may not create any runs.

I understand why they hit him the first time (even though the play was clean.) the second time they threw at him was uncalled for. They mad cause he didn't take his punishment lying down

So far in 2010 we have learned 2 "unwritten" rules

I understand why they hit him the first time (even though the play was clean.) the second time they threw at him was uncalled for. They mad cause he didn't take his punishment lying down

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Whoever believes in the second rule is stupid. I have never, ever heard of teams rolling over when they were down X amount of runs just because 'unwritten' rules demand it to be so. Who started this nonsense, some tightwad on ESPN?

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Whoever believes in the second rule is stupid. I have never, ever heard of teams rolling over when they were down X amount of runs just because 'unwritten' rules demand it to be so. Who started this nonsense, some tightwad on ESPN?

i got mixed views on baseballs "unwritten" rules in a sense it's cool that they police themselves but at the same time they reach and overreact over pety stuff at times as well.

in regards to intentionally hitting batters, to me it's a punk move and one of these days there's going to be a batter that's about that life who's going to mule kick the catcher and charge the mound with his bat in hand and get a few hits in on the pitcher and all hells going to break loose all because someone wanted to try to intentionally hit someone.

i got mixed views on baseballs "unwritten" rules in a sense it's cool that they police themselves but at the same time they reach and overreact over pety stuff at times as well.

in regards to intentionally hitting batters, to me it's a punk move and one of these days there's going to be a batter that's about that life who's going to mule kick the catcher and charge the mound with his bat in hand and get a few hits in on the pitcher and all hells going to break loose all because someone wanted to try to intentionally hit someone.

Back
Top Bottom