LOL Nyjer Morgan vs. The World

Nationals need to give him an extension
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
he got drilled and then stole 2nd and 3rd in a 10 run game skjadhfahsdhfahdsfad

why were the marlins upset he stole 2nd or 3rd? or they were still hitting him cuz of the injury to the catcher?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
he got drilled and then stole 2nd and 3rd in a 10 run game skjadhfahsdhfahdsfad

why were the marlins upset he stole 2nd or 3rd? or they were still hitting him cuz of the injury to the catcher?

It was from the play at home plate the day before, which was not dirty at all.

roll.gif

Gaby leveled dude...
laugh.gif

Dude walked off the field like he was ready for somebody in the crowd to look at him wrong so he could go in the stands.

roll.gif

Gaby leveled dude...
laugh.gif

Dude walked off the field like he was ready for somebody in the crowd to look at him wrong so he could go in the stands.

Nyjer is my dude. Helped me win a fantasy league this year. Team name? Nyjers with Attitude.

Nyjer is my dude. Helped me win a fantasy league this year. Team name? Nyjers with Attitude.

Edwin Rodriquez is funny as hell.

"We were pitching him inside. That's how you get him out. We continued to pitch him inside because that's how we were going to get him out"

Edwin Rodriquez is funny as hell.

"We were pitching him inside. That's how you get him out. We continued to pitch him inside because that's how we were going to get him out"

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

he could have slid and been safe with the call not being close, I'm guessing the play at St. Louis wasn't dirty either? Dude is a bum, espescially how he taunted the crowd like he just laid someone out. Son got 1/2 a punch in, thats it. Celebrating like he was Ron Artest taking on the entire Palace.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

he could have slid and been safe with the call not being close, I'm guessing the play at St. Louis wasn't dirty either? Dude is a bum, espescially how he taunted the crowd like he just laid someone out. Son got 1/2 a punch in, thats it. Celebrating like he was Ron Artest taking on the entire Palace.

Back
Top Bottom