LOL Nyjer Morgan vs. The World

Who would've thought that Pittsburgh and Milledge would win last year's challenge trade?

Morgan acts like a petulant brat, it's embarrassing.

Who would've thought that Pittsburgh and Milledge would win last year's challenge trade?

Morgan acts like a petulant brat, it's embarrassing.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Dude got smacked...

If the Nats don't put one in Gaby's ribs for blind-siding dude outta nowhere...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Dude got smacked...

If the Nats don't put one in Gaby's ribs for blind-siding dude outta nowhere...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

How are ya'll giving Nyjer Morgan props when Gaby Sanchez came in and leveled him 
laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

How are ya'll giving Nyjer Morgan props when Gaby Sanchez came in and leveled him 
laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

grin.gif
It doesn't take much to come in and clothesline a guy when he's in the middle of fighting somebody else.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

grin.gif
It doesn't take much to come in and clothesline a guy when he's in the middle of fighting somebody else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
No @#%$, why do you think there is an entire thread of NFL guys getting leveled.  The majority of the time dudes are blindsided.  I played ball, I've been blindsided, you definitely don't get up after one of those and run your mouth.  You get up, brush yourself off, give the "you got me" nod and hope to return the favor later in the game.

The reason I gave Gaby the
eek.gif
is 'cause you don't really see MLB guys do that.

Nyjer gets no props with that stunt he pulled against St. Louis, and the stunts he pulled against the Marlins. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
No @#%$, why do you think there is an entire thread of NFL guys getting leveled.  The majority of the time dudes are blindsided.  I played ball, I've been blindsided, you definitely don't get up after one of those and run your mouth.  You get up, brush yourself off, give the "you got me" nod and hope to return the favor later in the game.

The reason I gave Gaby the
eek.gif
is 'cause you don't really see MLB guys do that.

Nyjer gets no props with that stunt he pulled against St. Louis, and the stunts he pulled against the Marlins. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
he got drilled and then stole 2nd and 3rd in a 10 run game skjadhfahsdhfahdsfad

just watched it on sportscenter and they said stealing bases when your down in a blowout was bush league...and i ask why? i can understand why when youre up 10 runs you shouldnt be stealing bases like that, but youre down 10 and youre supposed to roll over and not try to create runs? what the hell kind of logic is that?

laugh.gif

just watched it on sportscenter and they said stealing bases when your down in a blowout was bush league...and i ask why? i can understand why when youre up 10 runs you shouldnt be stealing bases like that, but youre down 10 and youre supposed to roll over and not try to create runs? what the hell kind of logic is that?

laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

cause that was a sucker move....
shame on your dad for teaching you wrong 

laugh.gif

Gaby Sanchez
eek.gif

cause that was a sucker move....
shame on your dad for teaching you wrong 

Originally Posted by frink85

laugh.gif

baseball is weird 
laugh.gif

anybody have a vid of what he did to stl?

Back
Top Bottom