Lock Thread

Pryor keeps improving every week. Some of those throws while having to run for his life were amazing. The sky is the limit for him.

Raiders are playing a "home" game in London next season. :x I don't even live close to Oakland but I am not excited about us playing that far away from the Coliseum

Raiders are playing a "home" game in London next season.
sick.gif
I don't even live close to Oakland but I am not excited about us playing that far away from the Coliseum
Who cares how far away from Oakland you will be playing?  The 49ers did a couple years ago and will do it again this season.  Dont worry about the players.  The only losers in this situation are the season ticket holders, who get screwed out of a home game.  I feel for those people.

Man **** y'all I want Sio's jersey, that's my boy :lol:

I just love how hype he gets on the field during intros and when there's a third down stand for our defense. He engages the fans on the field and seems to love playing for us.

Last edited:
That was fun to watch. Being at the game myself, I didn't notice Allen or the staff encroaching on the field like that.

ice city fc ice city fc I was actually in my friend's section at that point instead of my normal section. I think it was 142, sitting right in front of the luxury suites closest to the field.

And yeah that would be sick to meet up before a game, I'm there for every home game so I should be available for the most part.

Last edited:
Haha nice I couldn't tell that was the lower bowel cause of the angle but yea I'm literally right above you first row of 242.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Where did you get the authentic at? RaiderImage online has it only in size 60

I actually ordered it on the 4th. I said eff it. the 20% code was still active for the month. Received it in the mail on Monday.

Man **** y'all I want Sio's jersey, that's my boy :lol:

I just love how hype he gets on the field during intros and when there's a third down stand for our defense. He engages the fans on the field and seems to love playing for us.

Dude gets turnt up out there. love his heart and passion for the game.

'Sound FX': Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen

Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen is wired for sound as his team takes on the San Diego Chargers in a later than usual game Monday night.

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/...is-Allen/a2e86fe6-3a37-43b0-b1c4-b31e80670c1f

Nice clip. like the way he handled talking to Pryor and still pumping up D-Moore despite the reports during training camp.

It kinda seemed like TP didn't want to talk to him, that game was fresh off the whole Freeman thing though. Freeman being told he'd start if he signed with us really rubbed me the wrong way with Reggie and DA. What difference did they possibly think he'd make more than Pryor?

It kinda seemed like TP didn't want to talk to him, that game was fresh off the whole Freeman thing though. Freeman being told he'd start if he signed with us really rubbed me the wrong way with Reggie and DA. What difference did they possibly think he'd make more than Pryor?

I don't know. I feel like the Freeman thing was part media hype.

"NFL.com’s Mike Silver reported that the Raiders would be ready to make Freeman a starter, which is why he is considering coming to Oakland. While Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen wouldn’t automatically make Freeman the starter over Terrelle Pryor, the expectation would be that Freeman “could start soon,” sources told The Chronicle."

The name Mike Silver and the infamous "sources" always make me skeptical.

I also read the niners were looking into him as well. I have got to say Reggie and DA just decided that it couldn't hurt to check out Freeman. Honestly think that Freeman may of chose the Vikes because of the fact that he may not of been guaranteed a starter since that is what he wants.

Last edited:

I don't know. I feel like the Freeman thing was part media hype.

"NFL.com’s Mike Silver reported that the Raiders would be ready to make Freeman a starter, which is why he is considering coming to Oakland. While Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen wouldn’t automatically make Freeman the starter over Terrelle Pryor, the expectation would be that Freeman “could start soon,” sources told The Chronicle."

The name Mike Silver and the infamous "sources" always make me skeptical.

I also read the niners were looking into him as well. I have got to say Reggie and DA just decided that it couldn't hurt to check out Freeman. Honestly think that Freeman may of chose the Vikes because of the fact that he may not of been guaranteed a starter since that is what he wants.

You could be right, Silver is kinda on point with Raiders news though. Met Reggie at the A's game tonight :lol: He didn't say much and was pushing someone in a wheelchair to wherever he was sitting, was cool to me though. He came off as a huge introvert.

Back
Top Bottom