Lock Thread

I take back my previous comments about this team, they have improved every week, i am very impressed with Pryor, the D has looked so much better than the last few years, penalties have got under control, i am really excited for this team, it's crazy how much they have improved since pre season, i know pre season is not a true measuring stick but they have come a LONG way since that Bears pre season game! i think this team has a shot to win 7 to 9 games, if Pryor continues to improve each week, and our team gets healthy we can make some noise! not a playoff team yet but watch out for the Silver and Black for years to come! we will be back!  and DA you are proving me wrong, keep coaching these guys to get better everyday, sounds like our guys are buying in, we may have a coach for more than 2 years! feels good! now let's go get our 7th strait in KC!!!!!! our home away from home.

Damn, I just realized D-Mac blocked me from commenting or clicking like on his fb page, lol... I commented in his status update calling him McFragile last week.

The Heroe is Tarver and Pryor. Tarver has the D playing well. Defense is all on the D coord. I told my cowboy friends Rex Ryan was good and they just realized it now that he went to the Saints. Poor Ryan had Jamarcuss and Romo. Now he has Brees who doesnt turn the ball over every quarter.

I told them Monty Kiff (our old USC dc) would ruin their season and they got 51pts scored on last week lol lol lol
Remided me of USC vs Oregon with that Monty defense lol

Looks like both offenses are starting to wakeup....I honestly can't believe how many injuries our offensive line has sustained. We have got to get some reliable blockers.

7-7 with a pedestrian offensive line. At this rate, we need to start picking up guys off the street lol. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom