Lock Thread

2mbe2Z8.gif

Gut punch loss. We had a chance to win this game, but Oline kills us. How many delay of game penalties did we have. We are lucky PRyor did not get injured today. 2-4 we should be 4-2 :smh:

Can't get too frustrated with a rebuilding year. The good thing is we know what the issues are with the line and we're able to fix it with health and adding pieces down the line.

Our Defense has played pretty much consistent this season! Pryor was rattled today and I dont blame him at all

Can't get too frustrated with a rebuilding year. The good thing is we know what the issues are with the line and we're able to fix it with health and adding pieces down the line.

We got money and draft picks next year hopefully everything goes right and we might be in the playoff hunt.

“@RichGannon12: OAK D is so much better than a year ago. Able to do so much more now that they have some corners who can run and cover. #24 is still special”

“@RichGannon12: Pryor didn't have a chance in this one w all of the injuries along OL. They need to take some of the pressure off of him w a run game.”

DMC is useless! With the Caps Space and Picks. We really need to strike gold with Linemen. Imagine if we didn't have a running QB. Matt Flynn would of Died :lol:

I say let DMC walk. Dude is always injured and had a good game once or twice in the season. Big ups to the D again stepping up. We have a bye coming up, so we need to heel up before Pittsburg comes to the black hole.

I'm watching TP's postgame conference and I really can't help but to root for him.

He has 2 weeks to rewatch his tape, correct his mistakes, go see his qb coach and get better for the last 10 games.
I've seen the flashes but he lost his composure quick.
All that pressure in his face made him revert to his old habits w/ shuffling his feet (throwing off his back foot/not stepping forward into any throw) & leaving the pocket too quickly.

I know it was a patchwork Oline but we were mostly in that game til the end.
Hats off to the defense, hell of an effort.
DJ had that PI that really screwed us over tho man. It was 7-0, third & long and they were in fg range.
That throw was uncatchable but DJ just never turned his head :smh:
He madeup for it with the forced fumble tho, the Chiefs were ready to score and he made a big play. :smokin

Oh yeah the refs were on some bs too smh
TP was mad he didn't get a horsecollar call early and I think it effected him.
There was a play where the Chiefs defender hit him in the backfield even tho the play was blown dead.
Seymour did that to Brady a few years back and got the 15 yard penalty and was kicked out asap.
Alot more bad calls than usual but I don't wanna make it seem like it's the reason we lost...

There were a lot of holding calls they didn't call on our piss poor oline so I guess it all evened out but still.

man when a guy as athletic as TP gets sacked 10 times, you got some SERIOUS protection issues

DMAC wasted his chance for a real good contract with his play so far. He'll likely be looking for a short term deal with another team with a nice O-line to boost his stock to get a good deal elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom