LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Well, Lacob better take his time with this one and make sure Kerr is the right person if he chooses to hire him.

Lacob's also getting a lot of heat, but I think with his track record the past few years he should be given the benefit of the doubt. The moves he's made since he took over the team have helped change the team for the better, including hiring Mark Jackson to begin with. But that being said this is a big decision, Curry's in his prime right now and the W's gotta find the right guy to make a legit championship push.

kerr got these guys fooled. he gonna get some franchise for a 8M annual salary :lol:

I forget who I read, Woj or someone else on Yahoo but SVG still came out of the interview with us impressed with mgmt, etc.

He's mulling coaching our roster versus having to build in Det.

this team already has a defensive identity thanks to mark. wouldnt mind dantoni as an offensive coordinator or head asst.

Jeez, so long as the dubs dont end up with Lionel Hollins as their next HC :smh: :smh: :smh:

IF Mjax and the Warriors front office had a rift, then it was inevitable the change would be made. But god, we look like some bums chasing coaches around the country.

Tim Kawakami's article a couple of days ago highlighted the fact that some of these more "well known" or "household" names (i.e. Hollins, McMillan) are because there are other candidates who they can't reveal publically due to them most likely being employed.

I want nothing to do with any of the above household names. Both don't seem like a good fit to me.

I'd much rather take a flyer on a top assistant from a winning team (i.e. Spurs) than those guys.

I just think Lacob and co. over estimated the impression they hoped to have made by so assuredly firing MJax. They really thought they were doing it (and that Kerr would be flattered).

^^^ Pretty much. It almost felt like Lacob was riding his high pony after the team went two years in the playoffs, have a stacked roster with all absolute all-star leading the point, and an envied home crowd, as though that all collectively made the warriors HC position a no brainer for anyone they pursued.... which clearly is not the case.

So, Warriors are 0-2 for top of the list off-season accusations including last year with Dwight Howard and now SVG. We lost our amnesty (Charlie Bell) last yr in attempt to acquire Howard and this year we lost our head coach.

This is getting a bit messy.

By many reports, SVG was close to having his signature on the dotted line for us this morning.

Then here comes the Pistons offering SVG total control and in about the span of 12hrs it seems based on reports, SVG now is the new coach/gm of the Pistons.

Unreal.

Last edited:
Warriors didn't amnesty Charlie Bell, so they could partake in the D12 sweepstakes tho.

But yeah, offseason hasn't gotten off to a great start.

Warriors didn't amnesty Charlie Bell, so they could partake in the D12 sweepstakes tho.

But yeah, offseason hasn't gotten off to a great start.
Huh?  

They amnestied him to make a run at Tyson Chandler/DeAndre Jordan.

Last edited:
He had Perkins in still and cant draw a good inbounds play even with KD and Russ but because of them wins COy awards. Thats vastly overrated.

Back
Top Bottom