LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

The warriors firing mjax and pursuing kerr reminds me of the time I broke up with my then gf in college to chase after another girl. Wasn't a mutual feeling and i ended up with no yambs.

Huh?  

They amnestied him to make a run at Tyson Chandler/DeAndre Jordan.

What I meant was they wasted their amnesty and couldn't sign Howard straight up. I believe they were trying to dump salary and losing their amnesty didn't help.

W's didnt get Jordan or Chandler either though.

they had to sign deandre to the contract offer
ironically, that's the guy that turned into wilt versus the w's :x while our starting center was hurt

Last edited:
seriously...who is the back up plan? if we miss on kerr, who's next? w's gotta get a coach before draft process, right?

Why? We don't have a 1st round pick and our roster is pretty much maxed out.

the other names probably can't be floated yet.

Thoughts on Vogel if Indiana lets him go?

I'd like to see the Warriors make a run at him. Everything was smooth sailing before the drama in the locker room.

swapping one analyst for another...except this one has NO experience. i'm not sure what to feel but i hope for the best!

Triangle Splash Offense, stay tuned. 
pimp.gif

swapping one analyst for another...except this one has NO experience. i'm not sure what to feel but i hope for the best!

lol wut? What experience did MJax have ? :lol:

I'll judge him based on his coaching staff, I don't know who put Mike Malone on the coaching staff if it was Jackson or management but it was a good move to support him.

They got their guy; we'll have to forgo any judgment of this move until in the middle of next season. Hopefully Kerr does very well.

Back
Top Bottom