**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Irvin: Kareem Hunt Should Thank Dak and Zeke for the Opportunity
UiRFMHwn

https://t.co/c0SUQZmKZG

A dude started Kareem Hunt in my league.

Why the hell do I play with these people? This is why I lose every year.

A dude started Kareem Hunt in my league.

Why the hell do I play with these people? This is why I lose every year.

I have him in like 4 leagues and started him in 3 of them. The only one I didn't start him in I have David Johnson, Ajayi, and McCafferey as my other 3 RB's. :lol:

I don't get it. Why wouldn't he have started him?
I have him in like 4 leagues and started him in 3 of them. The only one I didn't start him in I have David Johnson, Ajayi, and McCafferey as my other 3 RB's. :lol:

I didn't even know he'd be getting the bulk of the carries like this.

I freely admit I am terrible at fantasy. Just can't keep track of this stuff, especially Week 1.

I didn't even know he'd be getting the bulk of the carries like this.

I freely admit I am terrible at fantasy. Just can't keep track of this stuff, especially Week 1.

I think he would've eventually got all the carries even with ware healthy but once he got hurt it was game over.

Brady looked like **** last night and he had a lot of time in the pocket.

Gronk might be done.

I think Hogan got sent back to Lacrosse land.

Too many surgeries. He looked slow and lost the whole time. Couldn't create separation at all. Looked slower than normal. I love EB like everyone else but no one has ever completely shut him down due to his size.

All Bill Bellicheck had to do was watch KC at Oakland last year and KC in Seattle in 2014. Andy does and doesn't show you everything opening night. He shredded Ken Norton Jr. with nothing but sweeps and reverses and pitches and Alex Smith is one of the best to do it...WHY? Because Alex can execute well. Completely destroyed the game plan. The difference in last night's game was that Andy Reid had Pat fans running for the exits earlier.

Listening to Dominique foxworth "wait your turn" podcast from the nickle package..

But he dropped a huge nugget, since he was involved with the CBA negotiations previously on the players side.. but 2 of the most vocal owners who were against a neutral arbitrator were Kraft and Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom