**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he looked off. I won't write Brady off till week 6 though if this continues. Dude may feel like silencing everyone and drop 7TDs for 500+ yds next week lol

You people act like the Pats have never had a bad game before. Like Brady's never played bad before. It happens. Ain't a sign of anything except their front 7 being questionable.

get this straight logic outta here, bruh. the pats just lost...where the piping hot takes at? try again

Not gonna lie, Gronk looked slow and stiff as hell compared to his normal self. I'm sure he'll have like three TD's vs the Saints next week and everybody will forget about it though.

Sensitive Pats fans with the "us against the world" mentality extra early this season :pimp:

:pimp:

just the way we like it :pimp:

i feel bad that the only person that should be celebrating last night is probably trying to stop himself from running into oncoming traffic tho :frown:

Literally every fan of a team in the AFC West thinks their team is going to be jockeying for the #1 seed this year. I guess we're about to watch the greatest division race of all-time :lol:

You people act like the Pats have never had a bad game before. Like Brady's never played bad before. It happens. Ain't a sign of anything except their front 7 being questionable.

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

Let people celebrate what shoulda happened in the SB

Brady looked like he didn't have the slightest chemistry with some of those WRs :lol: they were trying to make Chris Hogan happen so bad, and he didn't happen . Gronk looked slow(er). The only thing that kept Brady's stats from looking like Brock's were the lack of picks, but there were enough overthrows

Wasn't Josh Brown suspended last October?
Yeah. They "added" 6 games today like he's ever gonna play again in the NFL lmao

They already blackballed the woman beater, he's not going to the come back. He's just being hit with this news because of all the Zeke blowback they have got and the Giants bias in the decision, so they obviously did this to look unbiased in a PR perspective.

Pats fans with the "us against the world" mentality.

Pats haters with the hot takes and celebrating a regular season loss.

Football is byke :pimp:

Brady looked like he didn't have the slightest chemistry with some of those WRs :lol: they were trying to make Chris Hogan happen so bad, and he didn't happen . Gronk looked slow(er). The only thing that kept Brady's stats from looking like Brock's were the lack of picks, but there were enough overthrows

Not having Edelman out there really showed in my opinion. Amendola kind of filled that role to an extent, but he's not the same player at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom