**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. They "added" 6 games today like he's ever gonna play again in the NFL lmao

They already blackballed the woman beater, he's not going to the come back. He's just being hit with this news because of all the Zeke blowback they have got and the Giants bias in the decision, so they obviously did this to look unbiased in a PR perspective.

i was going to say, he's not even on a team. he's essentially retired :lol:

Brady looked like he didn't have the slightest chemistry with some of those WRs :lol: they were trying to make Chris Hogan happen so bad, and he didn't happen . Gronk looked slow(er). The only thing that kept Brady's stats from looking like Brock's were the lack of picks, but there were enough overthrows

they definitely did not look dialed in. that'll come though. of course, Amendola going down midway through hurt. he had 100 yards and was doing work. Hogan had Peters on him so that was never going to work. Cooks actually played great (88 yards and like 4 drawn holding/PI penalties). Gronk was the big mystery. i know Berry was on him, but still. we'll see what happens going forward tho. i'm not really concerned about the offense. not at all.

the defense tho....woof. gonna need to get the defense some Apple Watches :lol:

Not gonna lie, Gronk looked slow and stiff as hell compared to his normal self. I'm sure he'll have like three TD's vs the Saints next week and everybody will forget about it though.

This was what my comment about him last night was. He looked......"bulkier" in a way that wasn't his normal movement and motion. Slow, plodding, that arm thing from shoulder to wrist....he didn't look like he usually does.

It's early in the year, rust, etc, last time the Chiefs whooped up on NE early in the year, the Pats never lost again, so I wouldn't jump to too many conclusions just yet. But if Hightower is down and Amendola has any sort of concussion stuff, it does start to cause some cracks a bit. But Bill will adjust and coach them up like he always does.

Hightower had a mild MCL sprain. he actually was close to coming back in the game but they sat him back down. smart move cause it would have been a waste and dumb risk. he'll be good.

Dorsett is going to get his time to shine. full week of practice now. i expect him to make some impact next week versus the Saints

I remember last time the Chiefs whooped the **** out of the Patriots...

the following week they murdered the Bengals 43-17 but it's fun in the moment

giphy.gif

Wassup y'all.

Wassup DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic

deebo-1.jpg

If Thomas don't come out next week and tear it up regardless of how the D plays he's truly washed. Brady is psychotically competitive so he can't wait to hush the naysayers.

Dorsett is going to get his time to shine. full week of practice now. i expect him to make some impact next week versus the Saints
Does Dorsett and shine go together? I know he's been hurt alot in his career but I will ALWAYS believe that dorsett, perriman, and coates got insanely over drafted that year based off speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom