**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all be easy. you're gonna get that Manning sack riding ginger that we all love in here upset...

They carried the corpse of Manning to a ring. My man couldnt throw down the field more than 15 yards or did we forget? Far as im concerned he has one :lol:

Thats how ill that Broncos defense was.

As far as you're concerned...ok footballreference.com
mjlol.png

I'm sure alot of quarterbacks would gladly take that "embarrassing" moment to end their careers

Yeah it's the first game. Imma Giants fan and I even know people are blowing this out of proportion cause it's the Pats. Like Aaron Rodgers says RELAX
Naw f that they wanna cheat and ish all these years and know it's chill relax. Naw they got stomped at home by Alex can't throw over 5 yards Smith. After bellacheat had a whole summer to prepare for. F them

Belichick's post game :rofl:

surly and salty :rofl:

reporters just scared to ask these questions

man a good reporter woulda cut straight to the chase "Bill, Tom looked his age tonight to be fair... or older, how many more games like this before u consider garrapalo? if garrapalo plays will your defense be less trash?"

Josh Brown suspended six games today. Hahahaha, Roger and the NFL just can't stop looking so stupid. What a bunch of ****in morons. Let's suspend a guy that isn't even on a team and a year later.

I'm watching all these terrible sports shows. Mike and Mike, this Cris Carter show on FS1. They're all ripping NE and Brady. This is great television today.

Last edited:
I am upset I passed on Hunt in the 3rd round thinking I'd be able to scoop him in the 4th :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom