**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What else Brady gotta prove he's probably bored. He might as well retire after this season. Aint nothing else to show after the wild SB's with the Seahawks & Falcons of recent.

Id hate for my man to be losing and go out in embarrassing fashion like Peyton :lol:

What else Brady gotta prove he's probably bored. He might as well retire after this next season. Aint nothing else to show after the wild SB's with the Seahawks & Falcons of recent.

he hasn't gotten to where he is by having that attitude. there's a constant chip on his shoulder. and it probably got bigger after tonight :lol:

he hasn't gotten to where he is by having that attitude. there's a constant chip on his shoulder. and it probably got bigger after tonight :lol:

:lol: i feel you but he's 5 chips deep so idk if there can be anymore of a chip on the shoulder to prove. I hate Brady but he's the GOAT without question now. It can't get any better than those last two SB's he was in especially this last one.

What else Brady gotta prove he's probably bored. He might as well retire after this season. Aint nothing else to show after the wild SB's with the Seahawks & Falcons of recent.

Id hate for my man to be losing and go out in embarrassing fashion like Peyton :lol:

Peyton left with a ring, how is that embarrassing
dahell2.png

Father time is undefeated. Those passes just weren't looking right tonight. We'll see what he looks like in the next few weeks, though.

Father time is undefeated. Those passes just weren't looking right tonight. We'll see what he looks like in the next few weeks, though.

he had a game or two like that last year. it happens. especially when your go-to-guy is covered by marcus peters. the hogan overthrows don't worry me at all. those were INTs if not overthrown. the one to allen to start the game was TERRIBLE. one to cooks at the sticks that took cooks out of bounds was bad. overall, it was a bad game. one that's going to generate all sorts of jimmy g and washed talk this week. but Brady is the last thing on this team that i'm worried about at the moment. there is a lot more that needs to be fixed before the saints game.

Yeah it's the first game. Imma Giants fan and I even know people are blowing this out of proportion cause it's the Pats. Like Aaron Rodgers says RELAX

he had a game or two like that last year. it happens. especially when your go-to-guy is covered by marcus peters. the hogan overthrows don't worry me at all. those were INTs if not overthrown. the one to Allen to start the game was TERRIBLE. one to cooks at the sticks that took cooks out of bounds was bad. overall, it was a bad game. one that's going to generate all sorts of jimmy g and washed talk this week. but Brady is the last thing on this team that i'm worried about at the moment. there is a lot more that needs to be fixed before the saints game.
Saints gonna have a lot of fun with that Pats defense

Saints gonna have a lot of fun with that Pats defense

exactly. that's the ACTUAL concern i have for this team. that defense. thank god we took cooks from them. and is snead out on suspension? so they might only have 40 on us? :lol:

exactly. that's the ACTUAL concern i have for this team. that defense. thank god we took cooks from them. and is snead out on suspension? so they might only have 40 on us? :lol:
They got Michael Thomas and Austin Carr

Also brick hands Ginn and Coby Fleener

Looking forward towards Carr having a "revenge" game

Either way this same thing happened in Arrowhead last time and I called em washed and look what happened.

Looking forward to this season as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom