**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL needs to stop being stubborn and dead these Thursday night games. They're still living off that Rodgers Hail Mary that made one of the very few exciting TNF games

i like them but they need to keep it with the division matchups

Yea that was a real ugly game for both squads but I'll take the W coming off an L and 3 days in between games.

The real work for Hoody regarding fixing up the D and patching up the OL will probably take place over the next 10 days until the best team in Jersey comes to town. Hopefully a few dudes can get healthy too

Always hate the extended wait between games though :lol:

I hate having TNF games but if you can come out with a W that 10 day rest is super easy to live with knowing your team has 3 extra days to heal up and get their **** together.

Today confirmed this. I was really rooting for Koetter after Lovie got the axe but this guy has been terrible too. What kind of playcalling was he thinking.

4 and 1 and you send this bum Folk in for a FG and of course this bum misses? Go for it man.

Buc Em you gotta call a spade a spade and no excuses. Pats got the worst defense in the league this is inexcusable :lol:

First of all, Koetter has not been terrible. He's the best coach we've had since Gruden BY FAR. Our offense has looked better than it ever has in franchise history with him at the helm. With that being said I don't think he called a good game tonight, especially in the first half.

And I mean I know this is NT and this is the hot take era on all forms of social media and sports television but I'm still not understanding how losing to the defending champs/Tom Brady on a short week by 5 points in a game where our kicker missed three field goals means we suck now.

Jameis played TERRIBLE in the first half, possibly the worst I've ever seen him play in a half in either college or NFL. But in the second half, especially the entire 4th quarter he put us in position to win the game. Brate dropped a TD right on his chest and our kicker missed two more field goals that any NFL kicker should be able to hit.

Congrats man

Uncle/Aunt life is the best

Enjoy all the fun parts with the kids then you can return them like redbox
:lol: I’m not good at taking care of kids so I will see
If it’s a boy, at least I can teach them how to play catch or throw the pigskin around
Idk what I would do with a niece other than teach them how to draw or paint lol

Social media will make you feel oldest because it goes from friends posting turn up pics to pics of kids. It's a rough wake up call

Social media will make you feel oldest because it goes from friends posting turn up pics to pics of kids. It's a rough wake up call
Funny thing is that I’m not really bothered by that
I had a friend who is in the military and already has two kids
Guy is only 25 lol

But he seems to be living the life at North Carolina

:lol: I’m not good at taking care of kids so I will see
If it’s a boy, at least I can teach them how to play catch or throw the pigskin around
Idk what I would do with a niece other than teach them how to draw or paint lol
Gotta wait till they're like 3 or so...just get them doped up on candy and nick jr. and let your sis deal with the aftermath

Cool uncle Eddie will be in full effect :emoji_sunglasses:

Funny thing is that I’m not really bothered by that
I had a friend who is in the military and already has two kids
Guy is only 25 lol

But he seems to be living the life at North Carolina

You probably have good friends. Mine post videos of everything. It'll be a video of their kid eating their first banana. But to be fair I'm not a kids guy so maybe it appeals to some lol.

You probably have good friends. Mine post videos of everything. It'll be a video of their kid eating their first banana. But to be fair I'm not a kids guy so maybe it appeals to some lol.
Oh see he doesn’t do that
He just posts random pictures of like his kid losing a tooth or their birthday lol
That’s OD by your friends lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom