**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the Marcus Peters interview I referenced the other day :lol:

Even more reason to root for the Chiefs :nthat:

22308743_1540889786004676_7240752988672662661_n.jpg

I haven't seen it and i haven't paid any attention to the criticism of what cam said..

But people often times elaborate way too much and/or start reasoning/explaining/attempting to justify/not really apologizing ("I'm sorry if a offended anyone" or "if you are offended by what I said, I'm sorry" or "I'm sorry you feel that way" amongst others)

Just keep it simple and avoid too much talking.. I made a mistake and I'm sorry

I agree with what Hahahaha Hahahaha said, the SJWs who are outraged by his comments aren't going to forgive him regardless. He should've just taken the L and moved on.

I haven't seen it and i haven't paid any attention to the criticism of what cam said..

But people often times elaborate way too much and/or start reasoning/explaining/attempting to justify/not really apologizing ("I'm sorry if a offended anyone" or "if you are offended by what I said, I'm sorry" or "I'm sorry you feel that way" amongst others)

Just keep it simple and avoid too much talking.. I made a mistake and I'm sorry

They would say he wasn’t sincere, he didn’t say what he was sorry for or why he said it.

**** that. You know how you move on, you ball the **** out this weekend. People gonna move on from something this small. **** ain’t even a big deal.

Fire

Wait, so why the **** were they wearing white on their helmets?

Roger, do your league a favor and hire me. Every team would be in dope jerseys. Jersey sales would triple.

They would say he wasn’t sincere, he didn’t say what he was sorry for or why he said it.

**** that. You know how you move on, you ball the **** out this weekend. People gonna move on from something this small. **** ain’t even a big deal.

That's why you don't elaborate or say more than you have to.. the more you say, the more you give them to pick at

And most times that when people starting throwing out the typical BS apology lines "im sorry you felt that way"

Those are so clean, it baffles me why they won't just switch to those full time.

Same can be said for my squad and our throwbacks.

Those are so clean, it baffles me why they won't just switch to those full time.

Same can be said for my squad and our throwbacks.

I know the NBA has a rule where you can’t go back to a previous jersey or logo full time. Anything like that in the NFL?

NFL it’s a one or two year notice you gotta give them before you change jerseys. Never understood the point of that.

I know the NBA has a rule where you can’t go back to a previous jersey or logo full time. Anything like that in the NFL?

Don't think so. NBA is very lax on that rule though, Sixers and Pistons both switched back to their old logos

Don't think so. NBA is very lax on that rule though, Sixers and Pistons both switched back to their old logos

pistons-logosjpg-bcf0e0807385509d.jpg

Pistons changed the font a little bit to get around that.

76ers_2015_logo_evolution.jpg

Sixers tweaked the colors a little bit & added the blue ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom