**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguayo gonna come back refreshed and focused, and have the greatest kicking season ever. I'm talking 60-70 yard bombs. Most dangerous weapon in the league by far. Turning every stadium into Denver status. Bucs gonna go on a run for the ages, with some close games being decided by Aguayo clutch kicking. Get to the Super Bowl where they face none other than Tom Brady in a rematch from this week. Brady and his team are unwashed after the defense finally finds their footing, and Jameis finds his rhythm with his receivers leading to a powerhouse offense.

After a bizarre Super Bowl that's 0-0 with 5 seconds left, and the Bucs on the Pats 5, they decide to take the chipshot to win the game. Aguayo lines up for the easiest attempt of his life. The ball is snapped, and he stops. He takes off his home jersey to reveal a Pats color rush white jersey. He takes the ball, and runs through the back of his own endzone for the safety.

"Bill send his regards, *****"

Aguayo gonna come back refreshed and focused, and have the greatest kicking season ever. I'm talking 60-70 yard bombs. Most dangerous weapon in the league by far. Turning every stadium into Denver status. Bucs gonna go on a run for the ages, with some close games being decided by Aguayo clutch kicking. Get to the Super Bowl where they face none other than Tom Brady in a rematch from this week. Brady and his team are unwashed after the defense finally finds their footing, and Jameis finds his rhythm with his receivers leading to a powerhouse offense.

After a bizarre Super Bowl that's 0-0 with 5 seconds left, and the Bucs on the Pats 5, they decide to take the chipshot to win the game. Aguayo lines up for the easiest attempt of his life. The ball is snapped, and he stops. He takes off his home jersey to reveal a Pats color rush white jersey. He takes the ball, and runs through the back of his own endzone for the safety.

This sounds like some fanfic a Redditor would type up

If aguayo was worth a 2nd to bucs, I feel like they should give us a 3rd for Sturgis..

Least two 4ths

If aguayo was worth a 2nd to bucs, I feel like they should give us a 3rd for Sturgis..

Least two 4ths

Why you wanna get rid of Sturgis so bad? :lol: Elliot only been kicking for the Eagles for 2 games and struggled early. Let's see him for a full 10 games before we decide he's the kicker savior of Philly

Why you wanna get rid of Sturgis so bad? :lol: Elliot only been kicking for the Eagles for 2 games and struggled early. Let's see him for a full 10 games before we decide he's the kicker savior of Philly

Was a joke

But if we can get anything for dude we gotta take it

I mean he's only in the position because the dude we had before him got hurt.. and should probably ask Miami folks of their memories of Sturgis

1994Lions3.jpg

:smh:

seems like these are going to be their fulltime uniforms(with blue pants) eventually. with the blue and yellow as throwbacks.

roman_gabriel_1968_10_27.jpg

smfh. we need to just do an updated version with the royal blue and bright gold. while also having the throwback design for special games. these are whack as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom