**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how much money it costed Cam

Might not cost him a penny. Dannon can cut ties, pull their ads, throw a fit etc but it's possible Cam could still be legally entitled to his bag.

It's not like Cam did something obscene or illegal. Wonder what the language in that morality clause looks like.

It wasn't just stupid of Cam to make that comment. It was dumb to do it when he hasn't been playing great. He's already being looked at under a microscope for not putting up the numbers he did during that Super Bowl trip season, so to do that now is horrible timing.

And speaking of that Super Bowl, you guys think that was a big reason for his numbers not being as good as that season? I feel like his confidence took a hit when he couldn't beat that monster Broncos defense

Shannon said Dannon really dropped Cam because he raised the black fist when he scored that TD. They just used this as an excuse. Wouldn't surprise me.

I feel what Cam said was poorly thought out but not malicious at all. Ironically, it's mainly women caping for him online.

NFL needs to do the right thing and take #ColorRush off Thursday nights it doesn't deserve to go down with that sinking ship.

#NFL#ColorRush#NBC#SundayNight

NFL needs to do the right thing and take #ColorRush off Thursday nights it doesn't deserve to go down with that sinking ship.

#NFL#ColorRush#NBC#SundayNight

Nfl has a lot to do if they are intent on keeping Thursday nights

But I agree.. Thursday should be throwbacks thurs (but the quality of the game is biggest problem)

Then Sunday or Monday night, you go with color rush for 1 of the night's and then concept jerseys for the other

There’s no hidden agenda in Dannon dropping Cam

He insulted 3/4 of their consumer base...it’s very simple

“Coach needs to see you, bring your playbook.”
DLbJr1VUIAA8Z3b.jpg

lol

Tampa needs a kicker?

I know one who should be available that played high school (st austustine), college (UF) and pros (Miami) in the state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom