**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to take a breath reading that sentence.

Your defense still only allowed 19 points, even with the injuries. What does that say about your offense that couldn't get it done at home?
Remember doe
"Bucs and Falcons are the best in the NFC"

K buddy.

If people want to say that my team is garbage for losing by 5 points to the defending champs on a short week because we didn't have a ton of points against the Patriots defense then bring up the fact that our defense minus possibly our two best defensive players and both our starting safeties held them to only 19 points when their average on the season is 32.

Not that serious but whatever helps you sleep.

Had to take a breath reading that sentence.

Your defense still only allowed 19 points, even with the injuries. What does that say about your offense that couldn't get it done at home?

Your team got absolutely ******* obliterated on national television by the god damn Skins on a night where your QB threw for 118 yards and 2 interceptions, your RB ran for 18 yards and your two star receivers COMBINED for two catches for 13 yards.

Oh, it doesn't stop there. Not Tom Brady, but Kirk Cousins, only threw 5 incompletions the entire night for 365 yards and three TD's and a backup RUNNINGBACK had 150 yards receiving against your defense.

Please hop the **** out my mentions.

Both teams were playing for the UNDER total so bad tonight. Every time they got to the 40 yard line, the drive would stall.

Your team got absolutely ****ing obliterated on national television by the god damn Skins on a night where your QB threw for 118 yards and 2 interceptions, your RB ran for 18 yards and your two star receivers COMBINED for two catches for 13 yards.

Oh, it doesn't stop there. Not Tom Brady, but Kirk Cousins, only threw 5 incompletions the entire night for 365 yards and three TD's and a backup RUNNINGBACK had 150 yards receiving against your defense.

Please hop the **** out my mentions.

What does that have to do with tonight? :lol:

And you know what the difference is between you and I? I have ZERO issue being transparent in owning up to my team playing badly and saying that here. You NEVER are willing to be honest about your team playing like **** and it's always some pathetic excuse or silver lining bull**** with you.

That's why it's fun calling you out when it happens, and it happens so often.

What does that have to do with tonight? :lol:

And you know what the difference is between you and I? I have ZERO issue being transparent in owning up to my team playing badly and saying that here. You NEVER are willing to be honest about your team playing like **** and it's always some pathetic excuse or silver lining bull**** with you.

That's why it's fun calling you out when it happens, and it happens so often.

Oh, no?

I wasn't in here three seperate times during the game saying Jameis was playing awful tonight in the first half?

Oh, no?

I wasn't in here three seperate times during the game saying Jameis was playing awful tonight in the first half?

Then why are you commenting now post-game as if the Bucs didn't **** the bed?

Jameis played awful, frankly. Padding his stats at the end of the game cause the Patriots relaxed defensively doesn't mean much.

Your offense only put up 14 against a defense that has given up the most points in the league

Short week playing the defending champs with our two All-Pro caliber linebackers out and both of our starting safeties out. Held them to 19 points and our kicker missed three field goals. He makes a 31 yarder and a 48 yarder and we win the game. Brate catches that ball in the endzone that was right on his chest and we win the game no matter the field goals.

Jameis was awful though, but yeah you had the chances. Folk ruined all momentum/confidence the team had when they made drives

IMG_20171006_005120.jpg

:pimp:

man just got back from the bar watching my homie that's a bucs fan. what a trash *** game :lol:

coming outta the carolina game with a short week and late change to the game plan with gronk being deactivated, we just needed to survive and get the **** back to NE in one piece. we did it. barely. brady took some big hits tonight so hopefully no lingering and lasting effects. but god damn, what an ugly game.

nick folk, ny jete great, doing us a solid tonight :pimp:

Yea that was a real ugly game for both squads but I'll take the W coming off an L and 3 days in between games.

The real work for Hoody regarding fixing up the D and patching up the OL will probably take place over the next 10 days until the best team in Jersey comes to town. Hopefully a few dudes can get healthy too

Always hate the extended wait between games though :lol:

Bucs not gonna be good until they get rid of Dirt Koetter.

Today confirmed this. I was really rooting for Koetter after Lovie got the axe but this guy has been terrible too. What kind of playcalling was he thinking.

4 and 1 and you send this bum Folk in for a FG and of course this bum misses? Go for it man.

Buc Em you gotta call a spade a spade and no excuses. Pats got the worst defense in the league this is inexcusable :lol:

NFL needs to stop being stubborn and dead these Thursday night games. They're still living off that Rodgers Hail Mary that made one of the very few exciting TNF games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom