**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles have an extra kicker who is already familiar with the state of Florida

Awful *** throw on the last play of the game. Three man rush and THAT is what you do, Jameis?

Regardless of that, Jameis had a drop in the endzone by Brate earlier in the game, our kicker missed three field goals and we still only lost to Brady and the defending champs by 5 points. And our defense held them to only 19 points.

Said it over the summer and I'll say it now, the Bucs gotta prove it to me. Every year they get picked to make noise and ball out and 7 of the last 8 years they've finished last in the NFCS. I like the direction they seemed to be going but as of right now it's looking like more of the same, albeit having key injuries on defense.

Awful *** throw on the last play of the game. Three man rush and THAT is what you do, Jameis?

Regardless of that, Jameis had a drop in the endzone by Brate earlier in the game, our kicker missed three field goals and we still only lost to Brady and the defending champs by 5 points. And our defense held them to only 19 points.

That dropped pass from Brate is inexcusable. One of the few good passes from Winston too

Brate had like 3 drops, along with Folks multitude of misses. Tampa Defense played good, despite Kwon and LaVonte not playing.

Bucs literally left points on the field :lol::lol:

Aguayo probably hitting 100 mph driving to the Bucs practice facility as we speak

Your offense only put up 14 against a defense that has given up the most points in the league

Your offense only put up 14 against a defense that has given up the most points in the league

Short week playing the defending champs with our two All-Pro caliber linebackers out and both of our starting safeties out. Held them to 19 points and our kicker missed three field goals. He makes a 31 yarder and a 48 yarder and we win the game. Brate catches that ball in the endzone that was right on his chest and we win the game no matter the field goals.

Brate had like 3 drops, along with Folks multitude of misses. Tampa Defense played good, despite Kwon and LaVonte not playing.

Bucs literally left points on the field :lol::lol:

Aguayo probably hitting 100 mph driving to the Bucs practice facility as we speak
Nick Folk was the happiest man in the stadium when the Pats went up 5. He didn’t have to kick a GW FG or XP :lol:

Moral victories and silver linings don't get you in the playoffs. If they did, my boys are winless but they've been close a lot.

Ummmmmm ummmmm ummmmmm

Jameis-Winston-Squint.jpg

Moral victories and silver linings don't get you in the playoffs. If they did, my boys are winless but they've been close a lot.

K buddy.

If people want to say that my team is garbage for losing by 5 points to the defending champs on a short week because we didn't have a ton of points against the Patriots defense then bring up the fact that our defense minus possibly our two best defensive players and both our starting safeties held them to only 19 points when their average on the season is 32.

Had to take a breath reading that sentence.

Your defense still only allowed 19 points, even with the injuries. What does that say about your offense that couldn't get it done at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom