**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when-i-have-horrible-diarrhea-after-a-weekend-of-heavy-drinking-142652.jpg

Unrelated but hottest take of last week

Your fantasy analyst everyone

Damn

Whoa hold on. I need to stop you there EddieDoyers EddieDoyers . buc em buc em is constantly in the Fantasy Thread helping basically everyone who pops in asking for advice, his work in there is definitely appreciated even if his advise doesn't always end up working out.
First of all trey, he called me dumb when I chimed in on the Chris Carson hype for fantasy football
So it's all fair game in the bantz

First of all trey, he called me dumb when I chimed in on the Chris Carson hype for fantasy football
So it's all fair game in the bantz

I mean, to this point, he has been pretty much spot on related to that. Carson's has taken over that backfield and is averaging 4.5 ypc behind an awful line and has consistently been a top 5 PFF back.

But carry on

Carson is definitely our best RB, so BucEm was right about that. Though as a fantasy pick we Hawks fans did tell him that the offense and run game would be inconsistent.

Thing is that he's in there giving advice 24/7. Can't expect him to be right about everything.

I mean, to this point, he has been pretty much spot on related to that. Carson's has taken over that backfield and is averaging 4.5 ypc behind an awful line and has consistently been a top 5 PFF back.

But carry on
If you actually read back on my post, I didn't say that Chris Carson was a bad back...I said in summary that he is a good short term back, but the problem is that from history and trends of previous running backs since Beast Mode, that the Seahawks RBs eventually slow down in production and get injured, so it would be best to have a backup plan.

And if you look at the game Carson had this week, he didn't have a good game yardage wise, he was saved by a receiving TD.

If you actually read back on my post, I didn't say that Chris Carson was a bad back...I said in summary that he is a good short term back, but the problem is that from history and trends of previous running backs since Beast Mode, that the Seahawks RBs eventually slow down in production and get injured, so it would be best to have a backup plan.

And if you look at the game Carson had this week, he didn't have a good game yardage wise, he was saved by a receiving TD.

I don't completely disagree there, Carson didn't get a lot of carries last week due to them being behind the whole game and I think what you are saying about him could be said for almost any player who handles a majority of their team carries. Part of the reason rawls and Christine Michael didn't work out of because of the way they run. Dudes tried to run over everyone which is the same problem i have with carlos hyde. Carson is shiftier than both and generally doesnt look to absorb contact as much

I don't completely disagree there, Carson didn't get a lot of carries last week due to them being behind the whole game and I think what you are saying about him could be said for almost any player who handles a majority of their team carries. Part of the reason rawls and Christine Michael didn't work out of because of the way they run. Dudes tried to run over everyone which is the same problem i have with carlos hyde. Carson is shiftier than both and generally doesnt look to absorb contact as much

Our O-line still can't run block.

:rolleyes And I can't poke fun at him?

Coming from a guy who says that athletes and people should be able to handle the trash talk in general, you sound quite hypocritical in your stance right now, no offense.

I was just rebutting your joke, chill out. No one forbade you from poking fun at anyone.

I remain firm in my stance that people and athletes shouldn't place much stock into what is said about them on the internet.

LOL i remember when everyone was on the Christine Michael bandwagon.....that did not work out at all

You literally just proved my point...

"And what do you think McCoy, Baker, Ayers, Noah Spence and Lavonte are going to do to Case Keenum? VH3, Grimes and TJ Ward will have fun with that"

Every single one of those players ended up being inactive before the game or got hurt and were taken out of the game during it.

And me saying I was going to start a defense every week that was ranked #1 in the league, forced 10 turnovers and had 8 sacks and 42 combined fantasy points for me in two weeks and plays in a division where their matchups are historically low scoring? Yeah.....sounds pretty crazy. I'm sure you thought Bortles and the Jags were going to come into that game and drop 44 points on them yesterday.

Both of my fantasy teams are 3-0 in case you were wondering, I've made a lot of money off of fantasy football through the years and anybody that's actually in that thread will tell you I've helped them out in the past. Like Trey Bantz Trey Bantz said though, nobody is going to be right about every single bit of advice they give. There's plenty of people that get paid a lot of money to give their fantasy opinion who are wrong as **** every week and people still read into their words as gospel.

How about Cam with that 167 yard zero TD three interception performance at home against that powerhouse Saints defense though?

Our O-line still can't run block.

I dont disagree, but taking a couple of guys in Christine Michael and Tommy Rawls who try to run into holes as hard as possible is only going to amplify the problem instead of alleviate some of the issues. Carson at least tries to cut it back if its not there.

I don't remember a single play CMike actually went for contact. :lol:
Dude would run out of bounds a yard short of a first down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom