**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally just proved my point...

"And what do you think McCoy, Baker, Ayers, Noah Spence and Lavonte are going to do to Case Keenum? VH3, Grimes and TJ Ward will have fun with that"

Every single one of those players ended up being inactive before the game or got hurt and were taken out of the game during it.

And me saying I was going to start a defense every week that was ranked #1 in the league, forced 10 turnovers and had 8 sacks and 42 combined fantasy points for me in two weeks and plays in a division where their matchups are historically low scoring? Yeah.....sounds pretty crazy. I'm sure you thought Bortles and the Jags were going to come into that game and drop 44 points on them yesterday.

Both of my fantasy teams are 3-0 in case you were wondering, I've made a lot of money off of fantasy football through the years and anybody that's actually in that thread will tell you I've helped them out in the past. Like @Trey Bantz said though, nobody is going to be right about every single bit of advice they give. There's plenty of people that get paid a lot of money to give their fantasy opinion who are wrong as **** every week and people still read into their words as gospel.

How about Cam with that 167 yard zero TD three interception performance at home against that powerhouse Saints defense though?
Your team still lost though lmao
I don't care how many star players you guys lost, that just means your team's depth on defense is garbage especially losing to a career second stringer

And yes Cam sucked, I can admit to that. Carolina's offense is garbage in general. Too many turnovers.

UnkemptScratchyCoral.gif

Your team still lost though lmao
I don't care how many star players you guys lost, that just means your team's depth on defense is garbage especially losing to a career second stringer

And yes Cam sucked, I can admit to that. Carolina's offense is garbage in general. Too many turnovers.

You don't care how many star players we lost? Buddy we legitimately lost our entire starting defense before or during the game yesterday. If Kuechly missed one play your fanbase would be in here saying that was the reason you guys lost a game.

You don't care how many star players we lost? Buddy we legitimately lost our entire starting defense before or during the game yesterday. If Kuechly missed one play your fanbase would be in here saying that was the reason you guys lost a game.

Well they have been using Josh Norman leaving as an excuse for their d for a couple of years now.

You must have selective perspective...Luke got hurt plenty of times last year, but we still won or lost games with or without him
And the majority of the fanbase has been upset by not the defense, but rather the offense and the o-coordinator the past year and a half
I don't excuse my team even with injuries and crap play by starters or backups, don't paint me in the same manner.

Well they have been using Josh Norman leaving as an excuse for their d for a couple of years now.
Norman left last season....and the pass D became worse without him.
Still not really an excuse though, the new starters were expected to step up and didn't do a good job last season.
But they stepped up better this season so far.

You must have selective perspective...Luke got hurt plenty of times last year, but we still won or lost games with or without him
And the majority of the fanbase has been upset by not the defense, but rather the offense and the o-coordinator the past year and a half
I don't excuse my team even with injuries and crap play by starters or backups, don't paint me in the same manner.

Who's Luke?

True the Rams did have pretty bad offense and horrible OC the last couple years. It's looking up, though.

Bro you posted a preseason highlight tape when his job was on the line. I've watched every single game he played for us. Dude was softer than Shaun Alexander

It was to give a general idea of running style which is to run as fast as possible to a hole and dive 2 yards forward once you get to contact. The problem with that is the seahawks line blows he was just running into piles of people. After awhile that takes a toll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom