**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone get Brent Grimes wife to verbally light her *** up one time.
whoa.png
whoa.png
She's just calling out the Fraudboyz

The Bucs and Falcons are the two best teams in the NFC.

Okay buddy :lol:

And what do you think McCoy, Baker, Ayers, Noah Spence and Lavonte are going to do to Case Keenum? VH3, Grimes and TJ Ward will have fun with that

D-Jax will probably score two TD's on Waynes or whoever you guys plan on putting on him. And Keenum ain't doing **** on our defense.

My friend would gladly like it if somehow Dalvin has a big day but not big enough to beat us though

giphy.webp

when-i-have-horrible-diarrhea-after-a-weekend-of-heavy-drinking-142652.jpg

I would go with the Bucs cause we have the best actual defense of the three and may be playing against Case Keenum.

How the **** is the second game of the year for a non-contender a "throw away game" :lol:

We'll see what happens on Sunday

Unrelated but hottest take of last week

I'm pretty sure I'm going to start Ravens defense every week the rest of the season.

Your fantasy analyst everyone

Whoa hold on. I need to stop you there EddieDoyers EddieDoyers . @buc em is constantly in the Fantasy Thread helping basically everyone who pops in asking for advice, his work in there is definitely appreciated even if his advice doesn't always end up working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom