**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stunned he is wearing an UA shirt

Surprised he isn't wearing

new-balance-996-white-01-570x380.jpg

The protests never affected ratings. It was a combination of the election, game length, pace of play, and poor quality football that affected ratings last season.

Add to this additional people who have opted to use streaming only options such as Hulu as their only form of entertainment

The protests never affected ratings. It was a combination of the election, game length, pace of play, and poor quality football that affected ratings last season.

It's a flawed argument.. more people are actually watching.. but people are watching for less time

It's a flawed argument.. more people are actually watching.. but people are watching for less time

Yes, I think this is actually the NFL's biggest issue at the moment. People tune in, but quickly lose interest due to game length. The fact that seemingly every catch, run, and spot is now reviewed is hurting the NFL.

Yes, I think this is actually the NFL's biggest issue at the moment. People tune in, but quickly lose interest due to game length. The fact that seemingly every catch, run, and spot is now reviewed is hurting the NFL.

I think it's a couple things.. but especially the big prime time games that are crap

But even with that dudes don't seem to want to take a creative approach.. like going to commercial during that period.. maybe speak with the networks to have some sorta window or bar ongoing so they could fulfill commercial obligations and keep fans informered as to result of the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom