**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss you guys.
I just wish I didn't hate navigating this crappy new NT layout.

Theres a lot i wanna say and comment/joke on but this new site is mad annoying :frown:

I saw your WIR post in here before the quick edit :wink:

Saw I was mentioned, but I don't see anything

AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard.gif

Man it's been a rough football weekend for me.

Thanks to the weak *** Dolphins I got kicked out the NT Survivor League. :emoji_angry:

I got knocked out of my two-strike Survivor League as well. Week 1 bc of the Texans, and now yesterday because of the Steelers :smh: .

I know. and i realize we had no choice, we HAD to move somewhere with Huddler ending.
But its hard to explain why... i just feel like the soul of the site is gone. but i understand im alone on that.

This site is what it is because of its members, not the platform.

meh people said the same thing about Byron Maxwell when he left Seattle

I don't think Seattle fans believed Maxwell was worth that contract as a #1 though. At best the jury was still out as to whether he could take that jump. Norman was a #1 in Carolina and they didn't have a backup.

I don't get how you go through a whole season on that emotional roller coaster.. I mean I get big games and playoffs

But week in and out would just seem exhausting

The hit that put him out the game didn't look that serious at all. Damn.

Nope it didn't at all.. but on the replay you caught dude's helmet hitting his arm..

and with his acl, wasn't even the contact.. just seemed like one of those injuries when the dude goes down on his own

Was shocked when they were talking about his arm after before they showed the replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom