**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Derek Carr play with his wedding ring on?

It's one of those rubber rings.. seen ads some place.. but going into the Olympics they had couple athletes pushing it

Then something happened with Jimmy Fallon and he was pushing em

This dude Matt Light sounding like a giant assclown talking about he was "ashamed" to be a Pat yesterday because of players kneeling :stoneface:

Some former players have been looking funny in the light,no pun intended, ever since **** has been hitting the fan

Can't get the attention they seek

I just don't get how these dudes try and sell the religious angle and turn around and do and say the things they do

I was born into politics and I will never get how anyone who has legit picked up and read the Bible can do and say some of this shhh

By no means am I some overly religious person, but I felt the need to be prepared when someone would come to me with some BS.. cause we got wayyyyyyy too many of those types down here

Also our W vs the skins looking better and better

I feel like certain things should maybe be kept to yourself... maybe..

Last edited:
Can we stop talking politics/religion in this thread? It wont end well...

Especially since this is the best week of football we've had... I killed it in fantasy but I only got 2 games right in the NT Pick em lol

Especially since this is the best week of football we've had... I killed it in fantasy but I only got 2 games right in the NT Pick em lol

NT Pick em?! No invite for me huh.....

This. There's a Colin Kaepernick thread and a Politics thread. This administration has effectively politicized football and I don't like it.

Tyreek Hill is going to roast Josh Norman next week. He ALWAYS goes off in primetime games.

IMG_5589.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom