**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of people in highly democratic areas are against them? Comeon you know that's not true

major cities on the west (and east) coast are highly democratic. venture out to the small towns and its a different story. even here in CA.

not saying the stadiums are bad or worse or better. just saying democratic state doesn't mean anything once you get out of the big cities.

If it's true Carr was the only player on the team that didn't kneel than I wouldn't be surprised. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen it

nah, he wasnt the only one. RAIDERS had 2 (that I seen) white players sitting during the anthem

major cities on the west (and east) coast are highly democratic. venture out to the small towns and its a different story. even here in CA.

not saying the stadiums are bad or worse or better. just saying democratic state doesn't mean anything once you get out of the big cities.
Everyone that goes to a game aren't always from dem areas.

You think I'm not aware of this :lol: do you honest to God think 51%+ of every fan that goes to an NFL game is a racist?
How many white dudes have kneeled for the anthem though? 2 ?:rofl:

More white dudes on the raiders than the entire cowboys squad combined

nah, he wasnt the only one. RAIDERS had 2 (that I seen) white players sitting during the anthem

I'm just going by what I seen on Twitter.

The bulk of fottball fans at games don't care for the protests.
Once again you have nothing to base this off of besides the bulk are white. If you just assume that a most white people are Trump supporting racists than you're wrong. I don't know what has led you to believe that but I hope you see the light someday not to judge people off the actions of a small part of others

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion on what the anthem and flag means to them, but the president was out of line to call players "sons of *****es" and imploring a private company to fire them just because he and a group of haters disagree with their stance.

These conservatives that talk about "respect the flag" "but our troops" can never show respect or civility in discussions when someone tells them that they see a different reality or problem.

What happened over the weekend has just divided everyone and caused people to not talk to each other over differences. Whether you boycott the NFL, players, president, etc, I'm just disappointed in the folks that twist the narrative into that the players are kneeling because they don't like the troops or the country.

That is not true at all, and people have refused to see into why athletes are protesting the bigotry and hate crimes, and one of those people include Donald Trump.
You still stand for the national anthem? That's fine. You kneel for the anthem? That's fine too.

Just let go of the venom. And that starts first with the president as he should apologize for calling the players names.

So one fan equals everybody?
Once again you have nothing to base this off of besides the bulk are white. If you just assume that a most white people are Trump supporting racists than you're wrong. I don't know what has led you to believe that but I hope you see the light someday not to judge people off the actions of a small part of others
whites tend to see Justice related issues differently than blacks. Studies show Whites are more likely to see the police as being legitimate, and have faith in police etc, more likely to support the death penalty and other punitive CJ policies more than others, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were less likely to support these protests.

:rofl:I mean we can legit go to twitter and see how some of these people feel about the protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom