**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- veterans health care drastically reduced once they return
*silence*

- war casualties dumped in pods instead of having the body sent home for family funerals
*silence*

- more and more loopholes for veterans to get that 'free education'
*silence*

- anthem is played, people kneel
"HEY, STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE COUNTRY!"

:emoji_thumbsup:

Once again you have nothing to base this off of besides the bulk are white. If you just assume that a most white people are Trump supporting racists than you're wrong. I don't know what has led you to believe that but I hope you see the light someday not to judge people off the actions of a small part of others
Not shifting the argument, but almost 60% of white voters voted for Trump. That really is most.

Attachments

• C40051A5-B8AA-4B2F-B78B-50B1CD199442.png
    C40051A5-B8AA-4B2F-B78B-50B1CD199442.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 7
I'll give him props for being himself, but Cooper and Crabtree aren't doing 200 in a Raider uniform, that's a fact.

After critics by NBA stars Durant and Lebron, now even Michael Jordan commented about the heated behavior of Trump who wants to have Athletes fired because they protest during the national anthem.
Freedom of speech and individual opinion is part of a Democratic nation.
There is a thin but important difference being a patriot and a nationalist. Often mistaken by many.

After critics by NBA stars Durant and Lebron, now even Michael Jordan commented about the heated behavior of Trump who wants to have Athletes fired because they protest during the national anthem.
Freedom of speech and individual opinion is part of a Democratic nation.
There is a thin but important difference being a patriot and a nationalist. Often mistaken by many.

I will never say that today's athletes are just like slaves. It wouldn't be right. My ancestors constantly had a foot on their necks and didn't make tons of money. But if there is any similarity it's the shut the **** up and do what you're told attitude. In my mind this attitude is just a remnant or product at real/ larger truth at hand. That is

AMERICA NEVER REALLY ****** WITH US LIKE THAT.

We speak about freedom of speech; a right bestowed upon all Americans. But there are many that don't even look at people of color as American. We're American with an asterisk. Perceived as some fringe population. IMO "inclusion" or tolerance did not come about because of some innate compassion of the human condition. It came about because people of color had/have that sauce. We were too good at athletics to keep us out and in seperate leagues . Our music was so fire that it made you soul and body move involuntarily. Our contributions to science,technology, government etc are undeniable. All we're seeing now is a racism on incognito mode veiled as patriotism. It ain't eem about white vs black or democrat vs republican. It's about good vs evil.

P.S. I love America. We're like that NYC fiend/addict couple that's mad dysfunctional :smh::lol:

Those conservatives act like the president didn't duck having to fight in the war, insult a war hero, couldn't name a single bible verse, has been married multiple times and had at least 1 child out of wedlock.

Since when has the national anthem become the official song for the military and armed forces? I've never heard of that until last year. The kneeling isn't about going against the military in any kind of way but people don't want to separate the two. Flag lovers talk about it's disrespectful to the flag and country but so what if it is. It's ok to disrespect something that doesn't care if you get killed because you aren't white. They should be mad at the police first because them murdering people is what started this.

Not surprised nascar owners said anyone who doesn't stand will immediately get fired. That sport is 99.9% white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom