**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of the four starting quarterbacks in the NFC South each threw three interceptions Sunday; only Drew Brees did not (he had zero INTs).
DKhgJwFUEAA53d-.jpg

The majority of football fans at Stadiums throughout the nation are Trump fans. Pats fans aren't any worse than fans of other teams.

it's so clear.

tebow kneels...oh that's religious. it's cool, it's cool.
fans shout and scream and talk and post to their IG/snap during the anthem. it's cool, it's cool.
people take a knee to protest loss of lives and human rights for minorities and it's disrespectful to the flag and country.

i don't know how people don't get it at this point.

The majority of football fans at Stadiums throughout the nation are Trump fans. Pats fans aren't any worse than fans of other teams.
No one really booed at Washington DC though

They know how foo foo the president is though there

it's so clear.

tebow kneels...oh that's religious. it's cool, it's cool.
fans shout and scream and talk and post to their IG/snap during the anthem. it's cool, it's cool.
people take a knee to protest loss of lives and human rights for minorities and it's disrespectful to the flag and country.

i don't know how people don't get it at this point.

They get it, its just not the world they care to live in

Same reason Trump's own supporters had meltdowns when he loosely defended DACA recipients from deportation

is that guy even a legit beat writer? :lol:

feels like such a reach

never heard of him but looked like he was just point out that people believed that was the case.

Carr looked shook to even try anything that wasnt a checkdown and they chose to abandon the run, can't expect to sustain drives like that.

If it's true Carr was the only player on the team that didn't kneel than I wouldn't be surprised. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen it

If it's true Carr was the only player on the team that didn't kneel than I wouldn't be surprised. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen it
He's a white dude. Most white dudes ain't kneeling for the anthem.

Please remember to censor your comments and the comments/tweets/pics you post.

I know it's frustrating... but not that difficult.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom