**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will never do it...and yet he says that he tries to be a role model...

This has nothing to do with ******** on NE...

He's an amazing QB, no doubt about it... but when it comes to issues of this magnitude he's towing the line and he fits into that quote I posted earlier today... This also applies to other top QBs in the league as well..

And I'm not talking about some arm in arm kumbaya ****... Actually say something with WEIGHT....

A-Rod spoke on the issue, and is like the only socially conscious elite QB

He's better than Thomas Fraudy on and off the field

don't @ me Patriot stans

DKirdRKUIAAORdV.jpg

Brady is partially responsible for trump being president. There is no defending that. He hasn't been man enough to apologize and make amends for it.

He's a hero on the field but a coward off of it.

Even Rex Ryan's BA had to come out distance himself

Very surprised how direct the Seahawks came out with their statement...a reminder that these protest arent about Trump but what Kaep spoke about over a year ago

Some of these crazy *** sports fans can't separate it. I love MJ, grew up with his posters on my wall and when I got older I realized dude ain't stand for ****. Been a big fan of Cam and he been a clown the last year. Tom Brady is a weak, PC coward.

So much truth about MJ...

He's another one who straddles the fence...

Just 2 weeks ago Brady played dumb and acted like he didn't know what was going on. On some "I'm so focused on football" BS.

We still waiting on him to tell us when was America great since he made sure the camera's saw that he supported that slogan.

Stop sucking that man ****. You can love him on the field but he weak and phony off the field.

when have i defended his friendship with trump? when have i defended his dodging the questions and not giving an answer? never.

i was talking about brees. and like clockwork, you bring up brady and the pats like you always do :lol:

He will never do it...and yet he says that he tries to be a role model...

This has nothing to do with ******** on NE...

He's an amazing QB, no doubt about it... but when it comes to issues of this magnitude he's towing the line and he fits into that quote I posted earlier today... This also applies to other top QBs in the league as well..

And I'm not talking about some arm in arm kumbaya ****... Actually say something with WEIGHT....

does it? i haven't heard anyone call out other players. at least not the ones that can't keep the name Brady out of their mouths :lol:

does it? i haven't heard anyone call out other players. at least not the ones that can't keep the name Brady out of their mouths :lol:

You're saying that other players are on the same level as Brady?

It would speak volumes If he said something real...I feel like he's going by script.

Brady is partially responsible for trump being president. There is no defending that. He hasn't been man enough to apologize and make amends for it.

He's a hero on the field but a coward off of it.

i agree 100% that Brady should PUBLICLY distance himself and denounce trump and everything trump stands for.

but to say Brady is why trump is president is extremely naive and dumb

i agree 100% that Brady should PUBLICLY distance himself and denounce trump and everything trump stands for.

but to say Brady is why trump is president is extremely naive and dumb
that's why i said partially.

Brady alone is not why trump is president.

but people like Brady is why trump is president. if Brady and others like him spoke out against trump and disavowed him ahead of the election, he wouldn't be president.

same goes for people who didn't vote because both candidates were the same, but that's for another night.

when have i defended his friendship with trump? when have i defended his dodging the questions and not giving an answer? never.

i was talking about brees. and like clockwork, you bring up brady and the pats like you always do :lol:

And like clockwork you came in with your cape on. If you not defending him then don't respond. I ain't ask you what your thoughts were.

People been calling out all the athelets that's on some PC BS. Ray, Cam, Russell Wilson. You just get sensitive when people call out your Tom Brady.

that's why i said partially.

Brady alone is not why trump is president.

but people like Brady is why trump is president. if Brady and others like him spoke out against trump and disavowed him ahead of the election, he wouldn't be president.

same goes for people who didn't vote because both candidates were the same, but that's for another night.

i disagree. trump is president because of the racist underbelly of america. it goes a lot deeper than brady and trump's other rich buddies.

and that whole "underbelly" is in the past now. it's become the norm now that all these clowns feel empowered. hence the "racism is as american as baseball" quote.

i disagree. trump is president because of the racist underbelly of america. it goes a lot deeper than brady and trump's other rich buddies.

and that whole "underbelly" is in the past now. it's become the norm now that all these clowns feel empowered. hence the "racism is as american as baseball" quote.

sure.

it must suck though knowing that your favorite quarterback is a willing participant in that racist underbelly.

I've been feeling the same way about Elway. I'm ashamed that my childhood hero went to the inauguration.

You're saying that other players are on the same level as Brady?

It would speak volumes If he said something real...I feel like he's going by script.

it would speak volumes. i agree. and i wish he would instead of just staying in shadows and being PC about it. no argument from me there. but i don't think he's the only face of the league. and in a time like this, you need more than just the faces of the league.

To be fair, we **** on Cam all the time...I personally clown Russ (and funny thing is Russ has actually called out Trump back when the Travel ban first happened..in his Russ kind of way lol)

But even then, as someone who essentially campaigned for this dickhead..the criticism towards him should be held in a different regard imo anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom