**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All jokes aside i don’t see how y’all can root for Patriots. I’m dead serious, if something came out about how Martha gave him money I’d quit the team until she died

sure.

it must suck though knowing that your favorite quarterback is a willing participant in that racist underbelly.

I've been feeling the same way about Elway. I'm ashamed that my childhood hero went to the inauguration.

it sucks knowing my country is this way to be honest. if we're going to talk racism, it goes beyond sports and who my favorite team or player is. it sucks that we live in a country that felt trump was fit to lead a nation. it sucks that people actually agree retweet and like his tweets. that people go to his klan rallies and cheer. that's what actually sucks for me.

But even then, as someone who essentially campaigned for this dickhead..the criticism towards him should be held in a different regard imo anyways

i actually want to know if the hat is still there in his locker. i hope to god it's gone. not that that would excuses him or anything. but ****, man...if that hat is still in his locker, damn

i remember as a kid enjoying sports fully and not knowing or caring about any social issues.

that all changed when i saw how people treated Iverson and how they talked about him.

i hope we turn a corner where players don't have to moderate their public image to please their team's fan base anymore.

while a lot of what happened today was encouraging, a lot was disappointing too. let's hope this snowballs beyond just trump and beyond just team solidarity.

i actually want to know if the hat is still there in his locker. i hope to god it's gone. not that that would excuses him or anything. but ****, man...if that hat is still in his locker, damn

Gisele probably burned them ****s

But like I said if Rex Ryan can admit to a **** up...Where you at Tommy
1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

**** Massachusetts to booing booing and telling players to stand.
Yet they cheered them on when they made winning plays :lol: :rolleyes

Gisele probably burned them ****s

But like I said if Rex Ryan can admit to a **** up...Where you at Tommy
1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

Yet they cheered them on when they made winning plays :lol: :rolleyes

meh people still hating on rex and not taking him seriously. essentially once you openly support trump, you already ****** up. which i get. completely get that.

and as for our **** stick fans at foxboro...i've said it before and i said it today already...worst fans in the league. entitled, backwoods, and uneducated idiots. and you can include CT, RI, VT, ME, and NH with MA. all full off those back country morons from small towns.

and as for our **** stick fans at foxboro...i've said it before and i said it today already...worst fans in the league. entitled, backwoods, and uneducated idiots. and you can include CT, RI, VT, ME, and NH with MA. all full off those back country morons from small towns.

I never appreciated how far out foxboro is from actual Boston until I had to drive it.

what y'all think? not buying it

The material from Donald Trump this weekend was a distraction for many people, but let's not take credit away from the Washington ********. Their offense, defense, and the inability of the Raiders to perform, let alone present themselves in the game cost them. There was no identity and no momentum or rhythm being created by Carr on the ground and in the air. Terrible coaching on offense and defense and really IT IS NOT EXPOSING ANYTHING IN OAKLAND THAT WE HAVEN'T ALREADY SEEN. The Raiders have trap games and games where they get better and then fall back to reality. THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPOSE HERE THAT WASN'T ALREADY ON TAPE AS FAR BACK AND BEFORE 2015 JACK DEL RIO. WAKE THE **** UP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom