**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympus Olympus you took my advice to start Jordy right?

giphy.gif

Brees said more than that air head Tom Brady. He at least criticized Trump.

"If the protest becomes we're going to sit down or kneel or not show respect to the flag of the United States of America and everything it symbolizes and everything it stands for, everything our country has stood for to get to this point, I do not agree with that," Brees said. "I feel like that is a unifying thing."

i know you hate Brady, but you're full of so much **** it's laughable :lol:

Brady at least supports his teammates right to protest

He didn't say enough in my opinion... That interview from earlier today said it all...
Not even trolling. Dead serious.

i didn't say he did say enough. he needs to directly and flat out address trump's dumb *** comments. agreed 100%

but he didn't come out and disagree with his teammates taking a knee. and i wasn't even praising brady. i was talking about brees disagreeing with the protests. always comes back to ****ting on NE though. i get it. i'm not new here :lol:

i know you hate Brady, but you're full of so much **** it's laughable :lol:

Brady at least supports his teammates right to protest

Just 2 weeks ago Brady played dumb and acted like he didn't know what was going on. On some "I'm so focused on football" BS.

We still waiting on him to tell us when was America great since he made sure the camera's saw that he supported that slogan.

Stop sucking that man ****. You can love him on the field but he weak and phony off the field.

i didn't say he did say enough. he needs to directly and flat out address trump's dumb *** comments.

but he didn't come out and disagree with his teammates taking a knee

He will never do it...and yet he says that he tries to be a role model...

This has nothing to do with ******** on NE...

He's an amazing QB, no doubt about it... but when it comes to issues of this magnitude he's towing the line and he fits into that quote I posted earlier today... This also applies to other top QBs in the league as well..

And I'm not talking about some arm in arm kumbaya ****... Actually say something with WEIGHT....

Last edited:
was just joking, Derek washed Hawaii every year

david had fresno state ranked 8th in the nation his final college season. they dropped 2 straight and finished off in the top 25. david was just as good. wish dude was given a solid foundation to succeed. superbowl champion david carr though :nthat:

Brady is partially responsible for trump being president. There is no defending that. He hasn't been man enough to apologize and make amends for it.

He's a hero on the field but a coward off of it.
Some of these crazy *** sports fans can't separate it. I love MJ, grew up with his posters on my wall and when I got older I realized dude ain't stand for ****. Been a big fan of Cam and he been a clown the last year. Tom Brady is a weak, PC coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom