**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would fire doug in a heartbeat to make this man the coach of my team, pop:

DKln6S4VYAUekZ9.jpg

DKln6S5VoAESDl7.jpg

Who said this?

It was to give a general idea of running style which is to run as fast as possible to a hole and dive 2 yards forward once you get to contact. The problem with that is the seahawks line blows he was just running into piles of people. After awhile that takes a toll

Except it's not true :lol: there's a reason he's been cut by every single team he's been on. He's runs soft as hell.

Except it's not true :lol: there's a reason he's been cut by every single team he's been on. He's runs soft as hell.

We are saying the same ******* thing jesus. Im saying he runs aimlessly into a god damn hole then dives forward. That is by no means saying he runs hard. Its just not a running style that is conducive to a ****** offensive line. It creates unnecessary contact.

I dont believe I once said he was ******* good

I don't understand how it's so hard to process that a backup QB that's started 26 games in their career with Dalvin Cook, Stefon Diggs, Thielen and Rudolph at his disposal SHOULD carve up an entire defense of backups that for the most part weren't even supposed to touch the field other than special teams.

Like this wasn't just on some "Gerald McCoy got hurt so the Bucs run D and pass rush shouldn't be as good".......this was Gerald McCoy, Chris Baker, Robert Ayers and Noah Spence AKA the entire Bucs starting defensive line all were inactive or got injured during the game.

It wasn't just some "Kwon Alexander is out so they'll be able to exploit the matchup with their TE's".....this was Kwon Alexander AND Lavonte David were inactive or taken out by injury during the game.

This wasn't just some "Grimes is out so Diggs will be able to have a big game".....it was Brent Grimes, VH3 AND TJ Ward were either inactive or taken out by injury during the game.

So please, if anybody has anything to say to me about the game yesterday please use some context and don't sound like a ******* idiot when speaking about me or my team.

I don't understand how it's so hard to process that a backup QB that's started 26 games in their career with Dalvin Cook, Stefon Diggs, Thielen and Rudolph at his disposal SHOULD carve up an entire defense of backups that for the most part weren't even supposed to touch the field other than special teams.

Like this wasn't just on some "Gerald McCoy got hurt so the Bucs run D and pass rush shouldn't be as good".......this was Gerald McCoy, Chris Baker, Robert Ayers and Noah Spence AKA the entire Bucs starting defensive line all were inactive or got injured during the game.

It wasn't just some "Kwon Alexander is out so they'll be able to exploit the matchup with their TE's".....this was Kwon Alexander AND Lavonte David were inactive or taken out by injury during the game.

This wasn't just some "Grimes is out so Diggs will be able to have a big game".....it was Brent Grimes, VH3 AND TJ Ward were either inactive or taken out by injury during the game.

So please, if anybody has anything to say to me about the game yesterday please use some context and don't sound like a ****ing idiot when speaking about me or my team.
tenor.gif

Can't even take an L for one week :lol:

You were puffing your chest out like you weren't gonna lose
But when everything goes haywire, you trying to save face now

Take the L Buc like your team did on Sunday
You can puff your chest out when they start winning again
Until then, booooohoooo

So please, if anybody has anything to say to me about the game yesterday please use some context and don't sound like a ****ing idiot when speaking about me or my team.

tenor.gif

We are saying the same ****ing thing jesus. Im saying he runs aimlessly into a god damn hole then dives forward. That is by no means saying he runs hard. Its just not a running style that is conducive to a ****ty offensive line. It creates unnecessary contact.

I dont believe I once said he was ****ing good

Okay my b. I thought you were trying to say he runs intentionally looking for contact. Apologies

Ben should have kept that in house.
Better hope his line isn't as petty as me cause if I'm protecting him, I might get "beat" a couple times next game. :wink:

tenor.gif

Can't even take an L for one week :lol:

You were puffing your chest out like you weren't gonna lose
But when everything goes haywire, you trying to save face now

Take the L Buc like your team did on Sunday
You can puff your chest out when they start winning again
Until then, booooohoooo

If a majority of our entire defense misses more time then our team is not going to be good. My comments about how good the Bucs are were with the Bucs healthy roster in mind from just last week. Nobody thought Chris Baker was actually going to sit out of the game this weekend because he had the damn flu, Grimes was going to pop up on the inactive list out of nowhere on Sunday morning with a mystery shoulder injury and Kwon Alexander was going to be inactive while telling reporters all week that he was going to play on Sunday. And nobody else thought that Noah Spence was going to re-dislocate the shoulder he had surgery on last year in the first quarter. Or that Gerald McCoy was going to have to be helped off the field. Or that Lavonte David was going to go down with an ankle injury that looks like it's going to force him to miss a month or longer. Or that VH3 and TJ Ward were both going to get hurt too.

God knows who on our defense is actually even going to be on the field next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom