**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Clark Hunt's statement. Midas whale actually say nothing than the ******** he said. That basically was nothing

2AC07558-2832-46C6-822C-77B3A74D2053.png

77524AB5-B196-48B1-92BD-DA83746ACC86.png

I don't understand how it's so hard to process that a backup QB that's started 26 games in their career with Dalvin Cook, Stefon Diggs, Thielen and Rudolph at his disposal SHOULD carve up an entire defense of backups that for the most part weren't even supposed to touch the field other than special teams.

Like this wasn't just on some "Gerald McCoy got hurt so the Bucs run D and pass rush shouldn't be as good".......this was Gerald McCoy, Chris Baker, Robert Ayers and Noah Spence AKA the entire Bucs starting defensive line all were inactive or got injured during the game.

It wasn't just some "Kwon Alexander is out so they'll be able to exploit the matchup with their TE's".....this was Kwon Alexander AND Lavonte David were inactive or taken out by injury during the game.

This wasn't just some "Grimes is out so Diggs will be able to have a big game".....it was Brent Grimes, VH3 AND TJ Ward were either inactive or taken out by injury during the game.

So please, if anybody has anything to say to me about the game yesterday please use some context and don't sound like a ****ing idiot when speaking about me or my team.

giphy.webp

Got spanked by Case Keenum

California in general isn't exactly a liberal paradise, we just outnumber the conservatives from a ratio 6 to 4.
:emoji_fax:

I was born is San Fransico and raised in NYC and off top both of these places still have their racism. But the reason these states as wholes (CA,NY) are considered leftish lies in the major cities i.e. LA, SF, NYC. On my mama upstate NY is basically the souf and the same goes for certain parts of Cali.

Bob with the fax. These people complaining talking about I got a flag on my front yard and always respect the military have no idea.

Somewhere over the years patriotism became equivalent to blindly supporting your country like a mindless robot.

:emoji_fax:

I was born is San Fransico and raised in NYC and off top both of these places still have their racism. But the reason these states as wholes (CA,NY) are considered leftish lies in the major cities i.e. LA, SF, NYC. On my mama upstate NY is basically the souf and the same goes for certain parts of Cali.
In general the huge cities still have their share of racism, but at least there are codes and laws that keeps the extremists at bay for the most part. Still sad we have to speak out against racism in 2017 though.

Bob with the fax. These people complaining talking about I got a flag on my front yard and always respect the military have no idea.

Somewhere over the years patriotism became equivalent to blindly supporting your country like a mindless robot.

If you are not critical of how certain minority groups are treated unfairly in this country, then you are truly not a "patriot."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom