**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right though, his teammates decided to stay in the locker room to show unity and he went out anyway.

He's 100% right and he made what was already a cowardly gesture by Tomlin look even more cowardly. Not only did they hide the protestors to prevent them from making a statement but they let someone out who wasn't protesting. Good for Villenueva for sort of explaining himself and apologizing, but the whole thing is BS. Makes me a little angry tbh.

They probably spent more because they had to get the customized version. I doubt they had many pre-printed Villanueva jerseys :lol:
And those same people are about to delete their nice tweets about Villanueva when they hear about his comments lol

Big Ben and Eric Decker now saying that they wish they stood. How do these cowards go back to practice and look their black teammates in the eye after this?

JJ backs up his players more-so than any owner in the league... so nothing would ultimately come of it if they did.

:rolleyes

Yeah okay

Reports are he already threatened them not to protest.

If he backs them up why didn't he release a statement? Even Robert Kraft did.

Lol @ these dudes "boycotting" sports with predominantly black athletes.

All they gonna have left is NASCAR. Good luck with that.

I can see why Big Ben would support Trump... Similar pasts.

I'm sure Ben's had a lot of "locker room" talk in his day.

http://deadspin.com/goldy-gopher-trucks-child-celebrates-horrifyingly-1818762993

kemjzsszcqeownarihha.gif

kewbocwibppdd9yu0jk5.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rolleyes

Yeah okay

Reports are he already threatened them not to protest.

If he backs them up why didn't he release a statement? Even Robert Kraft did.

Cant believe everything you read in the media... everything will come to light tonite at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom