**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Creflo's church in Atlanta is one of the biggest, but his congregation is poor.

While he hustles and pimps them for millions, dude even got them to fund his private jet.

Dude is a certified BAN.

Religion and political party loyalty are two of the biggest things holding back this world.

and whats even worse is for some reason religion keeps managing to find its way in politics. step 1 would be to cut that **** out right now.

reading everything and how the "majority think" and all the racist comments and bs about this nonsense just shows how washed the us is.
.... time to blow it up and start over.

This was/is my hope since Trump got elected. Trump eventually tanks on an epic level, everything is blown up and we all but start over. It's lofty, but if it doesn't happen during or right after Trump, I don't know when it will. I'm glad all the WS and racists are exposing themselves though.

Creflo's church in Atlanta is one of the biggest, but his congregation is poor.

While he hustles and pimps them for millions, dude even got them to fund his private jet.

Dude is a certified BAN.
Being from GA, and knowing a bunch of people who go to his church, you wouldn’t imagine the cover ups and skeletons.....

This was/is my hope since Trump got elected. Trump eventually tanks on an epic level, everything is blown up and we all but start over. It's lofty, but if it doesn't happen during or right after Trump, I don't know when it will. I'm glad all the WS and racists are exposing themselves though.

This was one reason I was actually kinda pro-trump. Not for reasons people think though. I'm neither liberal or conservative. Just trying to look at politics for what they are.

There could actually be a huge silver lining to Trump. Before he was elected I was thinking we really might need to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward.

Hilary would just be the same corrupt **** again and nothing will change from it.

As we speak Trump might be actually unifying us at a faster rate than we would have been.

Religion and political party loyalty are two of the biggest things holding back this world.

The stuff that is done in the name of a 'god' :smh:

I say this as someone who is Roman Catholic and believes in god.. but that don't make that someone else's choice.. what someone else decides to do ain't got shh to do with me.. as long as you got consenting adults, do you

And politics, way too many folks with legit say treat politics like their sports teams.. I mean those on the lower levels too.. but the big wigs got legit say and power to get stuff done and simply care about who is doing it

This was one reason I was actually kinda pro-trump. Not for reasons people think though.

There could actually be a huge silver lining to Trump. Before he was elected I was thinking we really might need to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward.

Hilary would just be the same corrupt **** again and nothing will change from it.

As we speak Trump might be actually unifying us at a faster rate than we would have been.

Straight up.

I don't know about you, but it seems like relations have gotten 10x worse between different groups.
Almost everyone is in their clique and are unwilling to talk it out.

This was one reason I was actually kinda pro-trump. Not for reasons people think though. I'm neither liberal or conservative. Just trying to look at politics for what they are.

I was on this train too but I didn't want people to die.

At least 1 person already has

he's unifying people that may be different on the surface but still have the same respect for humans no matter their background or beliefs. IMO all he's done is empower the racists and WS to waive their flags and come out of the woodwork. in the conversations i've seen, had, and overheard...i don't see many people changing their tone on things when it comes to race.

i go back to today and my coworker (who isn't even white) talking about "perceived oppression" and "disrespecting a flag" and "protest on your own time". it's sad, man. people really don't get it. it's RIGHT IN OUR FACES, and people don't get it.

he's unifying people that may be different on the surface but still have the same respect for humans no matter their background or beliefs. IMO all he's done is empower the racists and WS to waive their flags and come out of the woodwork. in the conversations i've seen, had, and overheard...i don't see many people changing their tone on things when it comes to race.

i go back to today and my coworker (who isn't even white) talking about "perceived oppression" and "disrespecting a flag" and "protest on your own time". it's sad, man. people really don't get it. it's RIGHT IN OUR FACES, and people don't get it.

Exactly, all he has done is made is socially acceptable to be openly racist without penalty. And these guys can say "well it's freedom of speech, I can say what I want." That good 'ol tolerate my intolerance BS.

As soon as he held his first "rally" he stirred up the racist pot with his talking points about Mexicans.

These white people are just dusting off their hoods from out the closet cause this ****in' bozo is president.

You "blow it up" people talk like you never lived through Bush. Progress is incredibly slow. Destruction is fast. I resent that it took 8 years to clean up Bush's mess and people with this attitude did it to us all over again.

I don't know about you, but it seems like relations have gotten 10x worse between different groups.
Almost everyone is in their clique and are unwilling to talk it out.

It's possible man but I truly believe the only way progress is made is by dealing with **** head-on. It's why I think America is wayyy ahead of the rest of the world. **** seems rough right now but in a melting-pot society its the only way it can be done by forcing us to get along. This was never gonna be a smooth ride. The end goal for our species is that the whole world is mixed and everybody is f****** everybody.

Which will always be the case. Some people will never change no matter what. They're also being exposed right now to give the rest of us a more accurate picture of where we currently stand. All you can do is let time do its thing and have them die off. As long as the younger generations are on the right page and being educated on how to be chill. Which we seem to be doing pretty good at right now.

Which will always be the case. Some people will never change no matter what. All you can do is let time do its thing and have them die off. As long as the younger generations are on the right page and being educated on how to be chill. Which we seem to be doing pretty good at right now.

That's not how it works at all. Ignorance gets passed down. Where do you think these ppl get/got it from?

You "blow it up" people talk like you never lived through Bush. Progress is incredibly slow. Destruction is fast. I resent that it took 8 years to clean up Bush's mess and people with this attitude did it to us all over again.

It's not the same and nobody did anything to you. Everyone assumed Hillary had it in the bag and nobody showed up at the polls. From that point, there was no choice but to experience the worst before it gets better.

That's not how it works at all. Ignorance gets passed down. Where do you think these ppl get/got it from?

I agree and disagree. It does, but the internet has slowed that down big time.

We now live in a time where kids are smarter than their parents and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom