**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible man but I truly believe the only way progress is made is by dealing with **** head-on. It's why I think America is wayyy ahead of the rest of the world. **** seems rough right now but in a melting-pot society its the only way it can be done by forcing us to get along. The end goal for our species is that the whole world is mixed and everybody is f****** everybody.
Honestly, I think European countries like England, France, Germany, Belgium are more progressive than us when it comes to race relations and societal issues, albeit they are running into similar problems that we have in the US now.

My fear isn't just that we don't get along, it's the fear that violence is sparked because of division over opinions and views. The polarization of the far left and far right have been nauseating to see, although as of late the far right in the USA has tried their best to inflame a racial/cultural war.

I consider myself a moderate liberal, but in today's society, I would be considered a "radical" or alt-left to the right wingers of today.

I was thoroughly impressed to see all those pats do the right thing, I hope at least one cowboy comes through

If Jerry does something, shh would be way too obvious

This was one reason I was actually kinda pro-trump. Not for reasons people think though. I'm neither liberal or conservative. Just trying to look at politics for what they are.

There could actually be a huge silver lining to Trump. Before he was elected I was thinking we really might need to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward.

Hilary would just be the same corrupt **** again and nothing will change from it.

As we speak Trump might be actually unifying us at a faster rate than we would have been.

I'm sorry but there was a better way, you know like actually improve on the things that were happening. There's going to be too much collateral damage for any silver lining to be obtained in my opinion. 45 ain't unifying nothing, his sole purpose is creating more division which he's doing spectacularly to this point. Not going to address the Hilary point but I just will say I disagree.

Odell Beckham Jr. implies urinating dog touchdown celebration was a reference to Trump’s "son of a b---h" rant
http://nydn.us/2wRQaVf
DKmwPrQXoAAcFuw.jpg

If Jerruh punished players, I'd hop off board and probably become a casual fan.
I'd scream **** you from the mountaintops to Jerruh

I'm super duper interested to see how this plays out.. when you hear stuff about him and Jimmy, tells me a lot about dude

Obviously I don't know him or trump personally, but to me them seem like pretty much the same dudes

@...So

When that vet/former officer calls in saying there is zero mention of the flag in either oath :wow:

That true? It just refers to the constitution?

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom