**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His cleats
IMG_5590.JPG

I see Odell also implying the message on his cleats is in reference to his former kicker Josh Brown and domestic violence. His subliminal game on point af

Carson needs to ride off in the sunset already.
Random but Candy Corn is disgusting. I hope you guys don't give that sad excuse for candy

Man I give no candy :lol: I'm in the house this yr so that might change

Candy corn not trash tho. Not desirable, but I'll eat it

Trump has emboldened racists, while this has allowed us to realize how much work needs to be done, we are no longer having productive dialogues. We are as divided as ever.

Yup, a lot of people looking funny in the light.. and I don't even know if things actually get addressed at any point or you'll have those invested in maintaining the status quo simply doing what they feel will appease certain folks

Look at yesterday, most of those statements didn't even address the donkey who said the dumb shhh.. and the things the protests were started for were barely addressed if at all

The over riding message was unity.. that Shannon and skip convo above perfectly exemplifies the problem.. you got a dude who legitimately cares and sees the BS for what it is and another dude not overly concerned until it becomes blatantly obvious

Goodell was approached in a legitimate manner by players, think anything actually happens with that?

...So ...So

When that vet/former officer calls in saying there is zero mention of the flag in either oath :wow:

That true? It just refers to the constitution?

:nerd:

I'm not sure... Wouldn't be surprised though...

It's things like this that we need to be educated on especially when engaging in debate.

Did you hear the caller from Indiana get cut off by Bomani when he was bringing up stereotypes? That **** was glorious...

That caller refused to call black neighborhoods 'american neighborhoods'... so telling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom