**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
problem with college athletes is they feel entitled to as **** and they aren't even close to being a pro athlete, you would love to see the D2/D3 athletes I deal with

they come thinking they will dominate, get an offer to Duke and be a first round pick in NBA

and the soccer players, don't even get me started on them

What do you do?

Its tipsy Thursday dat apple cirroc got me mopped

images

problem with college athletes is they feel entitled to as **** and they aren't even close to being a pro athlete, you would love to see the D2/D3 athletes I deal with

they come thinking they will dominate, get an offer to Duke and be a first round pick in NBA

and the soccer players, don't even get me started on them

yup, I know dudes who I went to HS with that are still in JUCO thinkin' their hoop dreams will come true.

dudes reclassifying, and transferring to chase a pipe dream.

and some people want them to get paid? FOH

If there were another avenue into the NFL outside of college football then I'd understand arguing that players shouldn't be paid. But the reality is that players have to give up at least three years of free labor before having a chance to be paid for their work. They can't even make money outside of the sport without being heavily watched by the NCAA. It's not right.

Jesus Christ
Took me three hours to drive to lax and back home

Anyway score looks good
A lot of offensive highlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom