**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol forreal
Luckily I rarely drive to LAX so I'm ok doing it once in a while
I work in the DTLA area so it sucks less, but going through 1 hour of traffic each day :sick::lol:
easily the worst thing about la. im glad i dont have any reason to drive into it that often. theres to many people here. i remember back in the day. no traffic on weekends or during the day. now that aint the case.

If every college athlete isn't going to be compensated there will be a huge problem.

that's the thing, how in the world are you going to make sure everyone stays happy man. it won't work in the long run.

You can't.. so don't.. I think you approach it from the same point of view that you do scholarships.. not every athlete is on a free ride

You allocate X amount of scholarships for each team.. and you allocate X amount that can be spent per (I'd argue for a soft cap, so teams who want to spend more can but have to face penalties to the benefit of smaller or non powerhouses).. and then you free up the athletes to do go do them outside of the uni

i gotta visit Culver City for work. there's a donut shop in santa monica i gotta hit. am i gonna be stuck in traffic? :lol:
Like I said. 6 am to 8 pm weekdays, there will always be traffic within that stretch of the 10 freeway or 405 freeway lol

Take an uber

YRmko.gif

easily the worst thing about la. im glad i dont have any reason to drive into it that often. theres to many people here. i remember back in the day. no traffic on weekends or during the day. now that aint the case.
Hell on Sundays I would see the 10 east packed at times going into San Gabriel valley

Like why

Damn Goff slinging the ball tonight.

Nice catch by Watkins.

Welp, so much for the 9ers covering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom