**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game has been enjoyable I must say
ehh3.png

651akathepaul 651akathepaul told y'all so!

I think they should be compensated in some way but you can't pay em, a lot of these schools got bags that can't be matched.

like people think Alabama dominating every year is bad, paying players gonna make it worst.

Could do a soft cap and if teams want to go above, more power too em but they gotta match every dollar and that gets spread out to the other universities who were under the cap (and can direct that into academics and improving the universities)

Could get creative

The landscape of college sports is extremely flawed as is, anyways.. that's why I don't think my alma mater (the U) can really compete with the big state schools today as they once did on a year in and out basis, recruiting has gone national (so no more just keeping the kids down south to themselves) and outside of scholarships the tuitions are dirt cheap at state schools comparatively

Just tuned in and checked the xfinity sports app :pimp: , Todd Gurley Baltimore :pimp: ...

When is the 49ers back up gon get a chance ? :lol:

Jesus Christ
Took me three hours to drive to lax and back home

Anyway score looks good
A lot of offensive highlights?
Six 49er possessions:
- INT (very first throw of the game)
- TD
- fumble
- punt
- FG
- FG

Five Rams possessions:
- TD (to open the game, off the 49er INT)
- TD
- FG
- punt
- TD

yup, I know dudes who I went to HS with that are still in JUCO thinkin' their hoop dreams will come true.

dudes reclassifying, and transferring to chase a pipe dream.

and some people want them to get paid? FOH

Idiots goin idiot.. that's life and it don't just apply to them.. but you got billionaires in this sports game needing to be saved from themselves

Like a huge reason we're going have a lockout in the NFL.. Jerry and Kraft were the biggest supporters of the league having the power they do to punish outside of the law.. now they got burned and both dudes can't deal

And NBA had to restructure their whole payment system.. limiting the lengths and amounts of contracts

I'm not saying every dude should be paid, but the universities should be able to do it.. just like they can hand out scholarships

Idiots goin idiot.. that's life and it don't just apply to them.. but you got billionaires in this sports game needing to be saved from themselves

Like at a huge reason we're going have a lockout in the NFL.. Jerry and Kraft were the biggest supporters of the league having the power they do to punish outside of the law.. now they got burned and both dudes can't deal

And NBA had to restructure their whole payment system.. limiting the lengths and amounts of contracts

I'm not saying every dude should be paid, but the universities should be able to do it.. just like they can hand out scholarships

If every college athlete isn't going to be compensated there will be a huge problem.

that's the thing, how in the world are you going to make sure everyone stays happy man. it won't work in the long run.

Literally why I passed on a job out in Santa Monica man. 4 hours in traffic Monday-Friday is straight depressing.
Lol forreal
Luckily I rarely drive to LAX so I'm ok doing it once in a while
I work in the DTLA area so it sucks less, but going through 1 hour of traffic each day :sick::lol:

Lol forreal
Luckily I rarely drive to LAX so I'm ok doing it once in a while
I work in the DTLA area so it sucks less, but going through 1 hour of traffic each day :sick::lol:

i gotta visit Culver City for work. there's a donut shop in santa monica i gotta hit. am i gonna be stuck in traffic? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom